Best fue docs in uk help....

hi as im only 25 i think my best option is fur as i have my sides and back down to a half always have, i no farjos are good but they dont do fue i heard, who is good in uk or as near as poss as travel is a problem, please any ideas considered, or docs who can give good advise in uk so i can visit thanks guys

ok dude,

you need to read a bit on the other threads. First off, without pictures, no one will be able to recommend anything without knowing your degree of loss.

Second, you said FUR? Im not sure whether you meant FUT or FUE for the procedure, but when you mention talks of travel being a problem and this and that, you aren't ready for a HT procedure. Anyone's who's anyone on this forum will tell you, again that travel and cost should NOT be a factor in choosing who to perform your procedure.

Do a little more reading my friend and then come back with your ?'s

Sincerely,

Empty Area

Empty Area,

It's certainly helpful when members and guests do some reading on our forum before asking questions. However, your post is a little harsh, don't you think?

Darren,

Can you provide us with a little more information so we can help you? How old are you? Do you have any pictures of your hair loss you can share with us? From the sounds of your message, you're only considering FUE? Any particular reason?

In my opinion, Coalition members Drs. Bessam and Nilofer Farjo perform state of the art hair transplants via FUT. If you're looking for quality FUE surgeonsin Europe, I'd recommend Coalition members Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Devroye.

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

Bill,

I in know way meant to be harsh or anything of the sort. I'm sorry if i came across as a butthead or what have you.

Darren, i apologize if i came across really aggressive. I too am in your shoes, and i wouldn't attack anyone on these forums.

I just meant that doing you research will help better narrow specific questions regarding your own personal loss, and situation.

I guess i should re word my posts a little. sorry guys!

-Sincerely,

EmptyArea

sorry yeah fue lol. yeah i need to upload some pics but not an expert on this computer lark ha, yeah well i want the hairline lowered and jus thicken throw middle i would say around 3 on the orwood scale, im on biostim and vitastim lotion 4 couple of months seem okish, tried minox while back but to be honest think it made it worse and propecia is out the question for me, jus looking for fue docs in uk so can get better understanding throw consults so has anyone got any. dr rogers being 1

Why is Propecia out of the question for you? Unless your hair loss has stabilized, most Docs would prefer that a patient be on Finasteride - its what keeps your native hairs from falling.

As for Docs in the UK, there might be a handful that perform well but the majority of the HT horror stories I have read are about patients getting butchered by UK surgeons (not to say there aren't any qualified surgeons in the UK). North America has some of the best hair restorations surgeons in the world so do your research.

If money or distance ends up affecting your HT decision then maybe you are not really ready for an HT - your gonna be stuck with your decision for a very long time, you might as well make a correct one.

Good luck mate!

Edited by aw33

due to the side effects of propecia. minimal as they are there is still a risk so its out of the question, there are people who are worse off in the world who who be happy for baldness to be their only problem so im not puttin something in my body when theres a risk soory but thats just me i quess