Dr. Charles

BigBill1234,

Dr Glen Charles, as you probably know, is a coalition physician and you can view his recommendation profile here. Furthermore, this thread describes how physicians are recommended, and this thread explains more about the coalition standards.

As far as recent news, here is a hair loss blog from Panamajimmy - a patient of Dr Charles who updated his two year results on April 8th. Furthermore, here is a result posted by Dr Charles on April 30th, 2010.

I hope this helps. Dr Charles has a proven track record of quality work and satisfied patients. I think you should continue researching his cases on these forums, and, at some point in time, contact him regarding a consultation.

Good luck, and please feel free to ask any further questions!!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I am sort of a repair patient that is going to need some larger grafts FUE'd out of my hairline... I have met with Dr. Charles and am confident in him, but I was also confident in my first HT doc who didn't do such a good job.

• Administrators

Future HT Doc,

Thanks for providing some clarification regarding how we prescreen and carefully choose leading physicians like Dr. Glenn Charles. He's been recommended on this community for almost a decade and has got overwhelmingly positive reviews consistently. I recommend that any potential patient considering any surgeon do a search in our forum going back several years to read what their actual patients have to say.

Best wishes, Pat

P.S. Runman - Unfortunately, still today as you point out, patient do need to be careful in who they choose - in South Florida and anywhere.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

BigBill1234,

Although it is important to be confident in your choice of doctor, track record is everything. As Pat mentioned, Dr. Charles has over a decade of overwhelmingly positive reviews! Now that is something to base a decision on! Did your first HT doc have a 10 yr track record here? I'm guessing......"no".

Personally, I had a great experience with Dr. Charles and his staff and I highly recommend him.

Although our hair circumstances aren't the same, feel free to check out my blog with photos. You are welcome to shoot any questions my way.

Best of luck and keep us posted!

Panama Jimmy

• 2 months later...

I've noticed that after looking a literally thousands of photos, he is one of the best at dense packing. He can take even as little as 1500 grafts and give the illusion of fullness. He also is one of the best at hairlines.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D