Others experience uneven growth?

I was cooleyfied on 8-18-06. The experience could not have been better. 1700 transplants to a widow's peak with a thinning front. Anyhow, I am at 75 days post ht, and I am seeing very good growth in one temple but not the other and not the front. I am wondering if others have had this and if the other side and front are just a little slower in sprouting?

I was cooleyfied on 8-18-06. The experience could not have been better. 1700 transplants to a widow's peak with a thinning front. Anyhow, I am at 75 days post ht, and I am seeing very good growth in one temple but not the other and not the front. I am wondering if others have had this and if the other side and front are just a little slower in sprouting?

i also had very uneven growth for the first 3-4 months but after 6 months everywhere has evened out, hang on it's on the way,

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Hey "Cooleyfied", I'm "Fellerized", welcome to the online community...let me introduce you to "Hassonated" and "Wonged "(they're brothers). Oh, that pissed-off looking dude? That's "Bosleyed..."

OK, not that funny...to answer your question, I know where you're coming from, because I've wondered the same thing about my own HT; my impression has been that the growth has been something like front hairline --> right hairline fills in --? left hairlione fills in --> right temple fills in --> left temple fills in...etc.. By "temple" I'm referring to the area of the head on either side of the widow's peak; I may be using the wrong word.

Anyway, from what I've read here and on other forums, it's entirely normal for growth to happen unevenly; not all the moved follicles are on the same growth cycle. Which is likely why the word on the street is, wait several months before seriously evaluating your results.

Good growing to you!

Benjamin

"Bosleyed" is all pissed off. yes that is funny. Poor guy. Anyhow, very glad to have the reassuring input. It seems that recent ht'ers (me included) tend to be a bit paranoid bunch about the idea that something may have gone wrong. Nice to know eneven growth is not a bad sign.

Originally posted by alsocooleyfied:

Great name. I was also Cooleyfied, alsocooleyfied. I, too, experienced a faster rate of growth on one temple than the other initially. It will all even out.

Happy growing!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog