Today is a big day for me and my final decision goes to Dr. Mohebi

Bruce65

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Dear EVERYONE,

Bruce, you've come a long way and I like what I see. I've been reading ALL the post on this particular forum and I'm surprised at the response you've gotten, Bruce.

I'm going to admit that I do know Dr. Mohebi's work and have seen it first hand. I like the pictures of Dr. Wong's work as well. You can tell that Dr. Wong really cares about the results of his work.

I do need to say that Dr. Mohebi is his own person and, as such, is entitled to having his own style and design. You may say sloppy, I say natural. When I think about my hair and how it's all "placed" on my head it's not all that symmetrical at all. That's just my opinion though.

I don't understand why there's so much argueing going on either. The tension is so high! Bruce, congratulations and I hope you're satisfied with your new appearance.

Sincerely,

Rey...

Reyes

Medical Assistant to Dr. Parsa Mohebi

"ALL COMMENTS ARE MY OWN AND FOR THE SOLE USE OF EDUCATION AND UNDERSTANDING UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED"

Reyes,

You are clearly affiliated with Dr. Mohebi's clinic in some way which is fine. But per our terms of service, all clinical representatives must list in their forum signature their affiliation or compensation received from a clinic in their forum signature.

Please respond to this post to let me know how you are affilated with Dr. Mohebi and then add it into your forum signature.

Regards,

Bill

Dear Bill,

I'm really sorry about the previous post and the confusion. I forgot to change that portion of my ending. Anyway, yes I do work for Dr. Mohebi and he had mentioned this site so I took the liberty of looking for information or reviews on Dr. Mohebi. I didn't really mean to revive particular post's fire and/or contraversy. It was simply me just making a statement.

That still doesn't answer your question. Sorry, I'm one of Dr. Mohebi's MA's (medical assistants) and I'm just trying to absorb as much information as I can about this practice. I appreciate the fact that you DO closely monitor this site. It actually makes me feel more at ease to an extent. I'll be sure to add my affiliation on every post from now on. Till then, take care everyone!

Sincerely,

Rey...

Reyes M.

Medical Assistant

Dr. Parsa Mohebi

US Hair Restoration

PS

Is there a specific format or an easier way to do this? Thanks Bill!

Reyes

"ALL COMMENTS ARE MY OWN AND FOR THE SOLE USE OF EDUCATION AND UNDERSTANDING UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED"

PGP,

Were you asking me if I have a picture or Bruce? Just curious... I'm still familiarizing myself with the site but I'd be glad to post a picture of myself as a reference or something.

Rey...

Reyes

I updated my photos with 2 new pictures a few days ago on my web blog or you can see them on this threat: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=154746

I am sure that my future photos will prove to certain persons on this forum that they were wrong and too pessimistic about Dr. Mohebi and he is one of the few and best talented HT surgeons.

Bruce

Dear Bruce,

Wow, you're almost 5 months into the surgery. It's looking pretty good in my opinion. I can't wait to see the final result myself. So excited for you Bruce!

Reyes

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

i know this thread is old , i was researching and found it .two questions for anyone has this dr. since presented adequate pictures to gain consideration to coalition and im thinkin bruce didnt get the result he was hoping cause he stopped posting after 5mos. just curious thanks