HT 6 month Keene

Looks good Hardini,

At 7 days, as Bill says, you can start to shower normally, but lightly. Massage those remaining scabs off.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's been three weeks and I suspect I'm now entering the hibernation period. Most of my little graphs have shed and the bald parts of my forehead are once again starting to show. I'm excited about the prospect of having a kick ass head of hair again. It's patience time now and I will pay my dues and wait. One thing I'm really happy about is I have almost no discoloration where the graphs were placed. I thought going into this, being a light skinned Irishman, I would have a red tint to my skin for a month or two at minimum. That has not been the case and I'm happy about that. I'm also fortunate that I really have not had any negative effects to date with the exception of slight tenderness to the scalp incision for the first couple of weeks. Hopefully all the positive experiences I've had so far will be indicative of the future results I hope to obtain.

• 1 month later...

Just be patient

It will come and enjoy the road

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 weeks later...

hairdini

I had my surgery with Dr. Keene also during mid June, and am currently 3 weeks post op, a few months behind you. I had the same experience and thought that my receipient area would be really red, but other than the slight swelling on my forehead and nose area for the first few days post op, there was no redness at all. It was really numb in the receipient area until about 3 weeks post op, I'm starting to feel a bit of itch here and there on the grafted areas.

Hi

You guys will be able to feel the growth.. Generally you will feel a tingling sensation ( a slight itch almost) and a little pinching too.. This means the hair are poking through the skin or atleast I am assuming..

It takes me about 3 months for this process to start

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I am sorry if it is posted somewhere but I didn't see how many Fu you had placed. Thanks.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• 3 weeks later...

Nervous nelly- Sory about the late response I've been out of the country. I've had 1700 graphs placed.

3 month update - Starting to see a lot of hairs grow. I hope more keep coming. I imagine this next month should show a lot of positive net growth. Now that 3 months have gone by I live with no regret of my choice and glad I had the guts to go through with it. I hope all keeps going well.

• 5 weeks later...

thank you for keeping up with the progress, I've been following your progress the most because I chose the same doctor and we have the same # of grafts transplanted and similar hair loss pattern. Looking great those baby hair are starting to get thicker and hair line is starting to look a bit lower as well. I'm at 10 weeks post op, but my new growth is a lot of spiradic than yours.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure I see much of a difference between months 4 and months 5 photos. This may just be because I chopped my hair off. Hopefully the next couple month will thicken things up a bit. Here is the link for my day 1 through day 4 photos. It really shows how far I've come.http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=143354

• 1 month later...

Looking good and VERY natural..

Love Dr. Keene's work

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Everything looks great. She does great work on the hairlines. You'll be only getting better as the months go by. Enjoy.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Bill,

My results have exceeded my expectations. In just 6 1/2 months the right side of my head has been restored to near perfection. The density is perfectly blended with my natural hair. The lefts side, while looking good, seems to be a bit on the thin side as far as density is concerned. I'm hoping over the next 6 months it will thicken up and compare to the right side. I'm also extremely pleased with how the temple work as progressed. I think one of Dr. keene's great skills can be found in the temple work she does. I think that is a great part of what makes her hairlines look so natural. Everything from the temples to the hairlines seems to flow together perfectly. I have zero regrets about getting my HT. It's awesome to know that I don't have to have a receding hairline. I don't have to look in the mirror and see something I don't like. HT has definitely been a life changing decision for me,