N/A

radgav

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like radgav plugging Dr. DeYarman again after a few have posted negative experiences.

radgav, do you work for the Dr.? It's prefectly fine if you do and nobody here will think the less of you, but you should state that in your posts the way some helpful members here do.

radgav-

I think this solidfy's my earlier suspicion that you are somehow affiliated with Dr. DeYarman. There's no problem posting results of ANY Doc's work here for us to see. However, if you work for him in any way shape or form you need to attach it in your signature line for everyone to see.

Each thread on HTN you've been a part of has involved Dr. DeYarman. If you want to contribute to the forum, that's great...I invite you to hang around and get involved helping those who frequent this site. If you're just here in an effort to get HTN to get Dr. DeYarman back to Coalition status, please move on.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• Administrators

Guys,

Sorry for the confusion regarding Radgav who is Rebecca the lead medical tech for the DeYarman Medical Group.

I had a good conversation with her last week and I encouraged her to post photos of patients who have had their surgeries since she took over monitoring quality control in October of 2006. I believe she is very experienced and sincere about doing excellent work and that she has already made some significant improvements to the DMG's quality control process since she took over this responsibility in October of 2006. I expect to see these improvements reflected in the photos she and DMG patients will be displaying in the coming weeks and months.

She is also a real sweet heart but new to posting. Let's work with her to help show us what the DMG is now doing in terms of producing quality results. Perhaps they will be able to regain their recommendation on this community.

All the best, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I enjoy seeing pics of ALL surgeons posted here. If they want to showcase results of what they are producing, it helps us all.

radgav (Rebecca) - I'm glad you've now added your affiliation with Dr. DeYarman under your name. I do want to express my disappointment that you did not earlier identify yourself in this fashion. You were asked several times in other posts if you had an agenda other than helping those frequenting this site who experience hair loss but you remained silent about your affiliation. Additionally, apparently in defense of a reference I made to Dr. DeYarman's status at HTN, you made reference to my 2 HT's totaling 5000 grafts and wondered if only 50% of the grafts grew.................I realize I'm still a little thin but for 5000 grafts and NW 5 do you really think it appears I've only received 2500 grafts?? Be serious, please. I must admit I feel there has been deception on your part from day one.

My point in posting the above is not to get into a shouting contest or any other with DeYarman Clinic. I care about the integrity of this site and the honest and valuable information we share here. I apologize if you feel I've reacted harshly to you posts but at the same time do not feel covert posting should be overlooked.

If Dr. DeYarman is producing quality work I'd love to be able to recommend him to posters. I hope to see evidence of this in the pictures you post.

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

radgav-

These results look okay but it would be very helpful to see some patients with one-year photos to see how the mature growth appears. Also, please try to post graft counts so we can better determine what kind of coverage should have been provided in each case.

Thanks,

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Yes, graft counts would be helpful. Could you also provide a breakdown of the hairs per graft, i.e. number of 1's, 2's, 3's and 4's. Thanks

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Thanks for the comment and suggestions everyone I am always open to suggestions. I am still getting to know the whole website.I am updating the album each day and as we get our patient for follow up visits since our change of surgical technicians, we are seeing excellent outcome.

Thanks,

Radgav

Originally posted by hairbank:

radgav-

These results look okay but it would be very helpful to see some patients with one-year photos to see how the mature growth appears. Also, please try to post graft counts so we can better determine what kind of coverage should have been provided in each case.

Thanks,

Thanks for the added pics along with the hair and graft counts..........it's really a help in evaluating work!

The first patient appears to have really gotten his money's worth out of the 1800+ grafts he received. Really looks nice.

Many of the pics the progress is difficult to assess because the HT hasn't matured yet at 3-4 months but is just getting started.

I thought the NW 6 with the 2800+ grafts was a little disappointing at 11 months..............has an assessment been made to be sure they all grew? 2800+ shouldn't have provided any measure of density but this appears very, very thin.

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Sorry about that, as I'm still getting the hang on the website. check out the updated photos and currently getting upgrades.Thanks for the suggestion. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by the B spot:

What is this?

Thank you Pat icon_smile.gif As I have mention, I am very motivated to get DMG back on the Coalition and with our new skilled technicians and including myself and excellent quality control, we will make you very proud. icon_biggrin.gif Your understanding is greatly appreciated and motivational.-radgav-

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

Guys,

Sorry for the confusion regarding Radgav who is Rebecca the lead medical tech for the DeYarman Medical Group.

I had a good conversation with her last week and I encouraged her to post photos of patients who have had their surgeries since she took over monitoring quality control in October of 2006. I believe she is very experienced and sincere about doing excellent work and that she has already made some significant improvements to the DMG's quality control process since she took over this responsibility in October of 2006. I expect to see these improvements reflected in the photos she and DMG patients will be displaying in the coming weeks and months.

She is also a real sweet heart but new to posting. Let's work with her to help show us what the DMG is now doing in terms of producing quality results. Perhaps they will be able to regain their recommendation on this community.

All the best, Pat

Radgav,

Thank you for contributing to our forum...we are glad to have you here.

I would, however, like to see you reply to this post from hairbank. He has expressed some legitimate concerns and I'm sure once you address it, this all can be put behind everyone. Post below:

I enjoy seeing pics of ALL surgeons posted here. If they want to showcase results of what they are producing, it helps us all.

radgav (Rebecca) - I'm glad you've now added your affiliation with Dr. DeYarman under your name. I do want to express my disappointment that you did not earlier identify yourself in this fashion. You were asked several times in other posts if you had an agenda other than helping those frequenting this site who experience hair loss but you remained silent about your affiliation. Additionally, apparently in defense of a reference I made to Dr. DeYarman's status at HTN, you made reference to my 2 HT's totaling 5000 grafts and wondered if only 50% of the grafts grew.................I realize I'm still a little thin but for 5000 grafts and NW 5 do you really think it appears I've only received 2500 grafts?? Be serious, please. I must admit I feel there has been deception on your part from day one.

My point in posting the above is not to get into a shouting contest or any other with DeYarman Clinic. I care about the integrity of this site and the honest and valuable information we share here. I apologize if you feel I've reacted harshly to you posts but at the same time do not feel covert posting should be overlooked.

If Dr. DeYarman is producing quality work I'd love to be able to recommend him to posters. I hope to see evidence of this in the pictures you post.

Hairbank

I have not had a chance to look at any of the recently updated photos...I will do so in the next few days or so.

Bill

Radgav, I'm not sure if English is your first language, but could you please spell properly and use capital letters when needed?

If you are a here to represent a Doctor, a professional, I think you should act and type in a professional manner.

JMHO.

I just read my note, maybe,I was typing too fast.Thank you, but I think it takes common sense to understand what you're reading,I believe everyone mis types every now and then it's okay as long as it's not a Will or a Contract.Whether we use lower or upper case,as long as everyone understands what you're saying it's okay. By the way,is this an Essay/Spell check competition? Does anyone speaks and write proper English anymore? On the otherhand,Hairbank and the rest did understand me and responded nicely. So are you saying that maybe English is not their first language? or maybe they also not know how to spell? ummmh?Also,we would like to stay on the subject,which is Hair transplant.Is what this website is all about right? Hair transplants show and tell,not proofreading blogs,but thanks for the comment icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by its-only-hair:

Radgav, I'm not sure if English is your first language, but could you please spell properly and use capital letters when needed?

If you are a here to represent a Doctor, a professional, I think you should act and type in a professional manner.

JMHO.

Hairbank,

I would like to give my apology for not responding to this quote earlier. I was caught up on my own defense from all the attack and harsh comments. I am on everyone's side, This is my passion and what I love to do. Going back on your concern if you do look thin for having 5000 grafts? in my experience of 12 years surgical tech, seeing results from the patients, you shoul have more coverage. given you did take the photos outdoors, were all grafts mostly 1's, 2's. 3's or maybe 4's will give you more fullness. What I also know is that outcomes are very individualized. Give it a little over a year,you may not have all full grown just yet.I think that's the hardest part of hair transplant is "waiting". icon_smile.gif

Radgav,

Thank you for contributing to our forum...we are glad to have you here.

I would, however, like to see you reply to this post from hairbank. He has expressed some legitimate concerns and I'm sure once you address it, this all can be put behind everyone. Post below:

quote:

Hairbank

I have not had a chance to look at any of the recently updated photos...I will do so in the next few days or so.

Bill

originally posted by Bill:

Originally posted by hairbank:

radgav-

I think this solidfy's my earlier suspicion that you are somehow affiliated with Dr. DeYarman. There's no problem posting results of ANY Doc's work here for us to see. However, if you work for him in any way shape or form you need to attach it in your signature line for everyone to see.

Each thread on HTN you've been a part of has involved Dr. DeYarman. If you want to contribute to the forum, that's great...I invite you to hang around and get involved helping those who frequent this site. If you're just here in an effort to get HTN to get Dr. DeYarman back to Coalition status, please move on.

Well, a couple of things......

Radgav--- your representing a Doc who has consistancy issues, so you need to understand that many members here will not view your involvement here with much favor.

Your in a rather defensive position from the start, so you have to understand the attitudes and response you have and will continue to receive.

Just keep posting informative information based on your experience and perspective and the perspective of your employer, in addition to showing complete before and afters of Dr. DeYarman's patients.

It will also help to include sessions, grafts, and hair to graft breakdowns.

You can take this anyway you like, but trust me when I say I am trying help you out.

Others in your position have ran afoul of the membership here and found it very difficult to continue on.

I wish you well in your endeavors,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

radgav,

Firstly, I am sorry to hear that you have felt on the defensive and that you feel you have gotten harsh comments. Unless I went back to view all these posts I cannot comment on it. But hopefully all that will be put in the past and move forward. We DO value your presence here...but as B Spot said, you are in a difficult spot, though I hope you do persevere. My encouragement AND challenge to you is to present information honestly and accurately. More importantly, don't just be here to promote Dr. Deyarman...become an active member of this community by giving neutral and helpful advice to seeking patients. People will respect someone who is obviously here to help people rather than with a strict agenda, not to say your agenda in itself is bad...but we need real people, not shameless promoters (general statement...don't take offense).

Another word of caution...though your opinion is certainly welcome, I think any criticism you have on another doctor's work (especially one of high calliber) can be seen as an attack or another promotion gimic. Obviously, other people who work for clinics run the same risk...HOWEVER, many of the other posters have developed a positive rapport over the years, so those opinions can be taken and accepted much more readily. I think this was ONE reason why hairbank was a bit upset. Your comments did appear harsh (even if you did not intend it). Additionally, when you were asked specifically by people if you were representing Dr. Deyarman you remained quiet and ignored members who asked you to add a disclaimer in your signature until Pat got involved. Now...I'm not saying that you intentionally did this...BUT ignorance won't get you anywhere. In other words...take note of what people say and ask of you...that's the only way you'll build up a rapport of an honest and helpful person on this forum.

Again, let the work of Dr. Deyarman speak for itself by posting pictures and experiences. Don't hype anything...just present the facts and be here to help people in the process with HONEST and NEUTRAL advice icon_wink.gif

Anyway...I really am trying to help you...not trying to offend or attack you. Personally, I think you can definitely be of value here...after all, we HIGHLY value Janna (surgical tech for Shapiro Medical - very nice and helpful person), JoTronic (consultant for Hasson and Wong who has been and is a mentor and friend to me), and Spex (showcasing for Feller Medical - also gives sound and neutral advice for those seeking).

I do hope this helps.

Bill

I think overall the results look good. I'd still like to see the progress of the NW-6. Also, the scar pics look good. Please keep posting results.

On a side note - I noticed you don't do any 4 hair FU's. Can you give a brief explanation of why?

Thanks,

Gorp

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Results look good

I would imagine it is quite difficult to get out of the shadow of a poor doc ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!