My so called safe hair has been falling out possible reasons???

Balboa

I Have noticed in the last few weeks that my so called good safe hair that was transplanted to my temples is falling out a little, its defitantly thinner and even my barber has noticed, i am 10 months post opp almost and only now this is happening thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

i no i went to armani and it was fue but im looking fro reasons why this would happen and if it is just late shedding of hairs that never fell out from the transplant

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

"well you did have it done by Armani........"

I said this because these sorts of situations seem to happen a lot when Armani is involved.

People will probably ask you you are using proscar or rogaine, and if your not its worth using them.

Have you spoken to Armani about this?

Balboa, on this forum, I have read about the concept related to "seasonal shedding." In fact there have been a thread or two on this topic. Do a search using the "Find" tool at the top regarding "seasonal shedding."

Also, as sparky said, you might want to talk to your doctor about this too, and get his opinion.

Originally posted by runwithscissors:

A tangentially related post. I see that you are taking 1 proscar tablet daily, is that 5mg of finasteride or a 1/4 tablet like many others here? If it is the 5mg, that's probably overkill for preventing mpb. Sorry I have no advice about the shedding though.

no not taking 5mg only 1.25mg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily