DR FELLER UK PATIENT /RICHIE48 /2100 CROWN GRAFTS 11 MONTH UPDATE WITH PICS , well hairy and still more to come hahaha

richie48

Hey guys .

I have included a link to my origional post about my experiences with Dr Feller

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3141

For newbies i had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in November 2007 .

Immediatly post and pre surgery.

51.jpg25.jpg

Summer 2007 and now 11 months after my 2100 crown grafts .

DSC00227-1.jpgDSC01186.jpg

And another , the famous "sat on the bog shot" from before in summer 2007 and 11 months after my HT .

DSC01313-3.jpgDSC01189.jpg

Outside in the sun .

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

Thanks for looking

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey guys .

I have included a link to my origional post about my experiences with Dr Feller

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3141

For newbies i had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in November 2007 .

Immediatly post and pre surgery.

51.jpg25.jpg

Summer 2007 and now 11 months after my 2100 crown grafts .

DSC00227-1.jpgDSC01186.jpg

And another , the famous "sat on the bog shot" from before in summer 2007 and 11 months after my HT .

DSC01313-3.jpgDSC01189.jpg

Outside in the sun .

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

Thanks for looking

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey thanks azza

Some more pics to show what can be achived in two years on meds and 11 months after a quality HT .

Dr Feller said to give it 18 months to see the full benefit , got another 6 months yet hahaha !

These two shots below show my crown at different angles , how others see us , I have tilted my head far back into the sun in the first shot .

DSC01174.jpgDSC01171.jpg

From "the balding guy" to " guy with cool hair " hahahaha

march06edited.jpgDSC01176-1.jpg

Again thanks for looking

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie, how old are you? Just out of curiosity, what did Dr. Feller say about your donor supply?

I'm just trying to get an idea of how to compare to myself, as I have a similar pattern of loss.

I am 38 and my crown is real thin, the front is holding okay with some thinning on the sides (NW 3V). So I know I need a few hundred per side, and am guessing about 2500 in the crown.

1.25 mg finasteride EOD

Rogaine Foam 5% QD am

Kirkland minoxidil 5% QD pm

Nizoral Q2W

American Crew Revitalize Shampoo

Very nice, dude, and great pics! The continuing maturation should set you perfect. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks for the comments guys

Ricko55 , racing age late 20's , real age early 30's hahahaha , I was classed as a nw3v , Dr Feller said I had a good donor supply , he said I had plenty left incase I suffered more loss in future or wanted to address my temples , dam that hair greed hahaha .

Dr Feller never gave me a figure on what was left but didn't show any concerns , I even took pictures of my father's balding head to show the doc , and to try to guess my future loss pattern , not an exact science I'm affraid but it's the best we can do .

The meds have helped significantly to halt any more loss and I've even had regrowth thoughout the front and mid section .

If you have a similar pattern to me , your estimates for graft numbers seems about right .

Than , buddy I tried to out pose you hahaha , like zoolander I have only one look hahaha

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 2 weeks later...

You look amazing dude, you should be very proud. I have a question looking at your pictures I can see that the area where the hair was implanted was shaved. I must said they did a great job also it looks like they shaved following the shape of your hair loss. Any how my question is did you try to hide the fact that you had a HT? and if so how did you do it? I'm asking because I wouldn't want any body to know about my HT "but that's me my own opinion."

Thanks and enjoy your new hair.

thanks hairmax

After 28 days of hiding , I just shaved it all down to a number 2 guard , its all in my weblog , good close up pics .

some people knew , and those who didn't and asked about the scar i told them i had had an accident , at the time of my procedure i had acctually had a bike accident and ended up still making it to Dr Fellers , leg brace an all .

I just told people it was to do with my accident and i had hurt my head and leg .

Once the scar ahd calmed down in colour i told people it was an old injury .

Most of my close pals knew anyway , and now they don't really care , many come to ask advice about cosmetic surgery , like i'm the expert , my brother has since started on proscar to halt his own loss .

everybody has different ways of handerling it ,so stick to whatever make you comfy

Below are two more links , one is a story about when i got busted for having a ht and the other is pics of my progress just on meds , take a look and check out my blog too , good clear pics on there .

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=152096

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=155471

Hope that helps bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007