Just had all my staples removed 10 days post Dr Feller HT.

BadHairUK

I wasnt going to post any pics, but as someone asked to see pics directly after staple removal... I have taken a couple for you, this is good to document the journey as well.

I am just going to let these insition scabs heal now and not disturb the area....and take life easy for a few days so it all heals well. I have had some hairs shed during the washing stage, I'll expect a lot more to shed over the next few weeks.

One thing I will say... It feels so weird putting my hand on my head and feeling hair where there used to be just baldness with a few bad grafts.. best feeling ever.

10 days post op pics..

10dayspoststaplesremoved.jpg

10dayspostopstaplesremoved.jpg

10dayspoststaplesremovedpic.jpg

front10dayspostoppic.jpg

I wasnt going to post any pics, but as someone asked to see pics directly after staple removal... I have taken a couple for you, this is good to document the journey as well.

I am just going to let these insition scabs heal now and not disturb the area....and take life easy for a few days so it all heals well. I have had some hairs shed during the washing stage, I'll expect a lot more to shed over the next few weeks.

One thing I will say... It feels so weird putting my hand on my head and feeling hair where there used to be just baldness with a few bad grafts.. best feeling ever.

10 days post op pics..

10dayspoststaplesremoved.jpg

10dayspostopstaplesremoved.jpg

10dayspoststaplesremovedpic.jpg

front10dayspostoppic.jpg

BHUK-

Donor area looks great................really looks like it came together nicely. Recipient site looks fantastic as well.....................Thanks for sharing.

Now it's time to heal up and grow!! icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Bill... once again... thanks loads for your kind words of encouragement icon_smile.gif cheers.

Hairbank.. really appreciate it... I am very pleased with the way its healing.. but time will tell how it will look in a few months when everything has really settled down. But the early signs really are very promising.

Thanks again... happy healing and growing to all.

icon_smile.gif

Badhair,

Almost time to change the name! Things are looking great and looks like the healing process is already pretty advanced. Glad to see it mate. Keep us posted.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Quite clean where the staples once were. I'm sure the scar will be nearly invisible to anyone in 3 months or so. Congratulations, be cool and don't disturb scar or bump your head. Cheers S-n-P

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

Guest Cousin_It

Really lookin good! I am sure you are glad you made the trip to Dr.Feller. The donor and recipient areas look like they are healing very well at this stage.

Who knows, if thing keep progressing this well Spex may be out of a job!!! Keep us up to date.

Hi guys, I know this is a funny time to update u all.. (Christmas day! 3.45am here in the UK) but I am here so it seems a good time! lol. icon_smile.gif

I have had lots of shedding.. 100's of hairs every (day) time I washed my hair (its very patchy now). I would say it started about 14 days post op. Its now been 3 weeks today since my op. I also have had shock loss, the whole length of the strip scar. The loss is underneath the scar running approx. 5mm all the way along underneath the scar. So there is an obvious thick white line running around my head (I do have it buzz cut to approx a 3 grade so its more obvious). I think it takes many months for this to grow back from what I hear? But the top of the scar hasnt lost any hair. This will grow over the shock loss area and will cover it so its less noticeable with time.. whilst I'm waiting for that area to grow back in.

I didnt notice the hair shed from this area (below the scar)... it just seemed more noticable soon after the staples were removed.

The redness of the recipitent area is very good for 3 weeks post op.. I have been using pure Aloe Vera every day after the staples were removed.. twice a day if I remember to do it. The scar is also going down and using Aloe the same on that. I noticed the donor area scar is just slightly ichy on the odd occation, this will be due to the Aloe healing it I think... but its not too annoying...and not that frequent.. just thought I'd mention it for anyone's wondering.

I'll keep u posted again soon! icon_smile.gif

<STRIKE>Happy</STRIKE> Hairy Xmas everyone.