Need Opinions On NY Docs!!

Core9

Hello all,

Haven't posted here in a while. Decided it is time to get more HT work done. I am not going to my old HT doctor(he is not doing the kind of work I expect for the $$$ I have payed).

Have had some previous work to restore my hairline and a little bit behind it(5 smallish HTS...between 280 and 600 grafts micros and minis). Now the rest is starting to fall out and I can really see the "pattern" developing. So I did some online consults with some area doctors and welcome as many opinions and stories as possible.

I'm going to use either True&Dorin,Bernstein, or Dr Epstein who just opened an office in NY.

I am trying to gather as much info as possible on these docs. I wish this board was around when I got my first HT so I could have made a more informed decision.

FIRE AWAY!

Thanks,

Core

Hello all,

Haven't posted here in a while. Decided it is time to get more HT work done. I am not going to my old HT doctor(he is not doing the kind of work I expect for the $$$ I have payed).

Have had some previous work to restore my hairline and a little bit behind it(5 smallish HTS...between 280 and 600 grafts micros and minis). Now the rest is starting to fall out and I can really see the "pattern" developing. So I did some online consults with some area doctors and welcome as many opinions and stories as possible.

I'm going to use either True&Dorin,Bernstein, or Dr Epstein who just opened an office in NY.

I am trying to gather as much info as possible on these docs. I wish this board was around when I got my first HT so I could have made a more informed decision.

FIRE AWAY!

Thanks,

Core

I would get a consult w Feller as well. Then I would try to see as many patients as possible. Bernstein has open houses periodically so that makes it easier. I had consults w all the doctors you mentioned w the exception of Epstein. Does he keep office hours in NY? Did you have a live consult w him in NY? Good luck and keep us updated

Dr True and Dorin did my HT on March 31 2005. I have not posted for a while..but I am delighted with my transplant. 2605 follicles. After 6 months, what a difference! I am hoping to get some pics posted after my visit with the tech next Friday. All good..no shock loss. no scar. nothing but hair! Wallywonka

Hi

There are a ton of reviews of NY docs, just do a search with the names they listed above.I went to Dr. True and had a great experience ( 1417 ) it's 7 months later and I'm very happy thus far and looking forward to more growth

Bill, keep your head up , 10 weeks is nothing. wait until 6 months and you will be ecstatic!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I think it is not the best idea to restrict oneself by location.

Try to get as many online consults as possible with doctors around the world.

I had atleast 7 online consults the last time I went for my body hair transplant.

U will be amazed by the depth of knowledge you get that way.

Online consults are also a good way of getting a rough idea of how professional and caring the doctor will be after you have got your HT. You will not be running back to his office everytime you have a post op question.

Are you looking for a fue or regular strip?

7500 grafts till now. All by Dr. Arvind/Dr.A, New Delhi.

They include strip FUHT, FUE and body hair grafts.

Hoping to accomplish full hair restoration.