New 6-Month Picture - Midiman

Midiman

Hi Midiman,

You are definitely a bit of a late bloomer. I know that's a bummer. But I can see that things are sprouting and growing. In the next few months you should see significant growth. I had quite a bit of stubble also. It's funny, it just seems to decide to take off and grow, but you never know when.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Jon:

Nice to see the pics. Just had my 4 month checkup yesterday..I'm just as anxious as you to see the results and was reminded to sit back and relax until the 12 month mark..or sometimes later. (easy for guys with hair to say.)

Best of growing to you and thanks again for the "pre-ht" advice.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

Hi Jon,

I looked at your day#2 post op pic to see where the grafts were placed. It looks like good coverage in the front, so you should see some good growth soon.

I have to chime in with rest of the forum members on the late bloomer comment, "bummer". We're pulling for you to get great results.

Chin Up Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

The good news is, YOUR FINE!!!!!!

The bad news is, you need to schedule another HT, because your going to get REAL greedy in another 2-3 months!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Anyway, hang in there, your hair is just starting to hit the gas pedal, with new arrivals everyday.

Later Bud!!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thanks everyone for chiming in. Your support is appreciated. My wife thinks the pictures don't do me justice, and even I admit the change at this point is pretty dramatic. I'm glad you all feel I have more to look forward to. Now if I could only kick-start this stubble!

Jon

'06/2500 w/Dr. Keene

'07/1500 w/Dr. Keene

My Hair Loss Weblog