Falceros - 8.5 month pictures - Dr. Hasson

I just cut my hair today, yes I did it myself. It's a bit hard using scissors verses the clippers on top, but I'm managing...just a bit slow.

Anyway...thought I'd post some 8.5 month pictures in natural light taken by my wife.

8.5 month Full Top - Natural Light - No Flash

8.5 month Hairline - Natural Light - No Flash

I just cut my hair today, yes I did it myself. It's a bit hard using scissors verses the clippers on top, but I'm managing...just a bit slow.

Anyway...thought I'd post some 8.5 month pictures in natural light taken by my wife.

8.5 month Hairline - Natural Light - No Flash

Looking great Bill! Really filling in nicely. I look at your history and you've been through so much, I know you have to be happy with this. Enjoy that new head of hair!

I'm starting to get growth that is obvious rather than just the few sprigs that had popped up. Not enough that others have noticed yet, but enough that my wife is seeing it. Pretty cool even for just this point.

Keep us posted with future pics since you are the poster child for major HTPs!

hmmmz....iono what to say...so ill just give me honest opinion without trying to be nice and beating around the bush.

it seems as if your 6-6.5 month post op results looked better than these pics.

i guess it can be contributed to many things

-maybe that natural light is the most dangerous light to us MPB infested people

-maybe it was your hairstyle, your hair was a bit shorter in the other pics and it was style to go back, which gave more coverage in the back area? your new style your hair is kinda drifting to the sides

-you didnt get off proscar or anything did you?

just reporting what i see

hope it doesnt ruin our online-friendship haha

just go for some FUE--regardless of what Joe says--for the front and you will fine. It is too sparse and thick in the front, that's all. The rest is fine. Given that you were a #6 there isn;t much more density you can put back there.7891082723_4631062723_5E4CE42D2960A34A358FBD2C3171E8CB.jpg

4631062723_5E4CE42D2960A34A358FBD2C3171E8CB.jpg.217ed7da3130502cdfe14b8009aa4c41.jpg

Bill,i think it looks good,as for sparse what the f*ck do these people want? hair that looks so dense everyone thinks your wearing a rug?it looks natural forget about it and get on with life as a hairy mofo icon_cool.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

John - This is still an immature h/t. Those hairs are going to soften up nicely and once they are trained and get lightened up by the sun it's going to look even better.

Bill - looking good. I wouldn't do a damn thing but enjoy it for a long time.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Bill,

This whole Ht thing is bizarre at times. In several previous posts I have stated how awesome your results look and that the hairline is perfect. Now someone puts up a photo and zooms in on things and after staring at it for several minutes I start questioning things. I think that I might have seen an image of Jesus also but...

Bottom line from my perspective. We know that you had a HT. If we analyse it to death we will start to find flaw with it. I think that things are great and as indicated several times you are early in the stages. The hairs will start to soften and also lighten up somewhat and you will be gold. Even if that didn't happen things look great.

I think that with each photo maybe in big bold letters you need to title it--I was a NW5-6 and this is ONLY 8.5 months.

By the way, you might want to be careful with the shirtless photos as it looks like some of those at the back of certain free literature advertising for "other" services. icon_eek.gif

Thanks for the detailed accounts once more.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Bill,

Things are looking great up there. I think the new style suits you well! It couldn't be a better time for you to enjoy your new full head of hair. Enjoy it!!!

I am still at the shore and plan to return on Sunday. I hope we can get together next week to catch up.

- July 4th was my 3 month mark. I will post the results as soon as I return from vacation.

HAIRFREE

DR. RAHAL - 4/4/07

3489 grafts - 7571 hairs

455 single hairs

1986 double hairs

1048 three hairs

nervous,i was thinking the same thing but was waiting for someone else to mention it!especially that frontal shot, very blue oyster club! icon_eek.gifseriously i think old Bills buffed up and slimmed down since those post op pics and wants to show it off,dont blame him i couldnt beleive what a fat bastard i looked in my pics,ive since lost a stone and ill post some more in another stones time.who knows i might even crack a smile.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

I actually agree with John and Tisab. It looks a little sparse up front. A couple of postage stamp FUE's with Feller and you'd be golden Bill

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

John, after seeing that hairline you drew on Bill's forehead makes me glad you are not a HT surgeon! icon_smile.gif

Just kidding around! I see your point but I think that hairline would look a bit out of place on our buddy Bill.

IMHO, I believe the shape of the hairline is excellent.

Alot has been said about cherry picking finer hairs to refine the hairline.

If Bill is not happy I am sure he will step up to the plate & take care of it, he is not shy when it comes to getting it done!

Thanks guys,

As always...you share your honest opinions.

You will all have to keep in mind that I've been purposely over the last month/month and a half taking close up photos in natural lighting, and this is why it may look thinner in certain areas from my 6.5 month pictures, etc. NO, I don't have any more native hair to lose up there, so it is not that. I am still on Proscar to help keep the hair below the crown...but that's it.

As I stated...

I'm ecstatic with my results...but I DO plan on going for one more HT in a few years. Though I appreciate people's suggestions for FUE, there is no real evidence that FUE will give me a more natural result. Therefore, I will be going with one more strip.

Hairfree,

Text me when you get back from the shore...let's make some plans to get together!!!

Bill

ummm...that was not a proposed hairline, I was just pointing out what I saw as the troubled area.

Originally posted by folica:

John, after seeing that hairline you drew on Bill's forehead makes me glad you are not a HT surgeon! icon_smile.gif

Just kidding around! I see your point but I think that hairline would look a bit out of place on our buddy Bill.

IMHO, I believe the shape of the hairline is excellent.

Alot has been said about cherry picking finer hairs to refine the hairline.

If Bill is not happy I am sure he will step up to the plate & take care of it, he is not shy when it comes to getting it done!

Okay . I see what John is saying now. duh. To do an ultra fine tune W/ fue and forget about a strip for a longer time if at all. That is thinking out of the box. Makes sense.

But you are kind of a "strip" club guy....

(my chippendale pun).

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

I am in agreement with John too.

I also know he was not proposing a new hairline in that shape...that would be dreadful :P

I believe that this area could use some refinement and some thickening up.

Of course, I reserve final judgement until 1 year...

That's one reason I will be doing another strip surgery in a few years...not only to refine and thicken the front, but to try to fill in the crown a bit more as well. Of course, it will certainly depend on how many grafts I have left.

I will not, however, be in the chair again for a few years. The two biggest reasons for not jumping back in the chair at the 1 year point is 1) gotta save some money...using money for some other house related projects and 2) I want to enjoy my new head of hair for awhile without jumping right back in.

However, even if things do not improve (which they will), I'm still ecstatic with the results.

Cheers,

Bill

Looks great Bill

I am with Aquarius on this one.. The hair will soften in the front.. Again, 8.5 months does not a give you a full picture of the final result. 14 months you will have thicker and softer hair.. The lighting is a bit bright too which makes everything look magnified.

Loooks great

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Well Bill- I like it. I believe anyone that you meet for the first time would never suspect that you have had any work done. I think that is the ultimate criteria to judge the HT by. As for me, my 6 month post HT #2 photos will be posted soon. Damn my crown is growing in slow. A tiny bit of Dermamatch really helps disguise the baby fine hairs that have come in. S-n-P

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

• 1 month later...

Hey Mr. Co-moderator and Administer aren't you about due for the 10 month photos? Job demands getting to you already? icon_smile.gif Pat should have allowed you to hire along a few of your clones as part of the package.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90