Falceros - Before After

Break it up into 2 sessions. (3750 each)

1st 2000 X 4.50 = 9000.00

Additional 1750 X 2.50 = 4375.00

total 1 session 13,375.00

total for 2 sessions 26,750.00 for 7500 grafts with the BEST docs in the world.

Give or take a few thousand.

Take Care,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thanks guys!

Neptune...I appreciate the compliment. I'm glad to have been able to help you out and hope to be able to continue to help people when they need it. What's also nice to see is that people who I've once helped are now becoming more active and now actively engaging in helping others. It's nice to see people become educated and grow =).

Youngsuccess and Pushing40...thanks guys. My hairline shot definitely looks great in most lights. There are some lights that aren't as flattering...but I guess I have to take the bad with the good. The top shots are starting to come in nicely. I'll be posting pictures soon under my third surgery for my 6 month update.

Rick,

B Spot is right...I believe I did pay about $27000 for this. But when you look at it this way...most people will pay that much or more for a new car and replace it in 5 years. So if I keep my older car (still in great working condition) for another 5 years instead of buying a new car...then I haven't spent any extra money than most people would have icon_wink.gif. It's all perspective I guess icon_smile.gif

Bill

Bill,

Looks great guy. Awesome to see the side by side photos as it gives such a dramatic look to the obvious changes. Appreciate it much.

As your hair gets a little longer, any chance of posting photos with hair wet and slicked back with hairline and top view? I realize that it will always look thin as it is wet, but sometimes it gives a true look at the actual density. I would like to see more post photos as such. Just a thought.

Take care buddy.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Nervous,

Good to hear from you bro. I'll definitely be posting all kinds of interesting pictures on this thread by the time I'm done icon_wink.gif. I'm just giving it several more months when my results are closer to maturity! Stay tuned guy!

What's been new anything? How's life outside of this forum? I wouldn't know icon_confused.gificon_wink.gif.

Bill

Cheers Bill

I have paid about 18K or so for my 5017 grafts and it is worth every cent.. Looking in the mirror and feeling good about yourself is invaluble! I am so much happier now and I still have 11 months of growing to do... Physical belongings come and go but our hair stays for life ( haha now it does)..

This is the best 18k I ever spent ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Great transformation! Glad to see it. Should be fun to see how things progress and mature over the next 6 months too...

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thanks Thehairlosscure...As things progress, I will post many different before/after picture angles for comparison purposes, including the scar area as people have requested. I think I will wait unti about the 1 year point to post these so my hair follicles are close to fully mature.

Welcome to our community.

Bill

really starting to kick in around the crown now Bill. looking good not much longer now and you will be a hair monster.

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861