Sunbeds?

Hey Everyone!

I am starting to look rather pale and in need of a little Tan. I had my HT 5 months ago and was wondering if i can go on the sunbed yet?

I dont want to do any damage but it should be ok if i cover my head shouldnt it?

Hey Everyone!

I am starting to look rather pale and in need of a little Tan. I had my HT 5 months ago and was wondering if i can go on the sunbed yet?

I dont want to do any damage but it should be ok if i cover my head shouldnt it?

at 5 months i would imagine you can do what you want without harming the HT, take the usual precautions with regard to sunburn though. Tanning advice from Ireland.... the least sunny place in the world icon_biggrin.gif

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

I've heard you should wait up to a year before getting sun on the recipient site to avoid hyperpigmentation, however, in a tanning bed you're really not got to hit the grafts much if at all. You may want to check with your Doc to be sure.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Guest Cousin_It

Spursman....

Why subject yourself to UV rays at any time. UV rays are the principle cause of skin aging. Since you had a transplant obviously you wish to preserve your looks/youth, so why work against yourself. It may look nice today, but tomorrow is another thing.

Guest Cousin_It

Managed to get a message to him, his response....

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang

Originally posted by Cousin_It:

Managed to get a message to him, his response....

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang

Sounds solid, Cousin! icon_biggrin.gif What smoke signal does he respond to? I've got to contact him! LOL!!

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Guest Cousin_It

A word of caution...due to the high demand for his services, Dr. Mobogo charges more than other Coalition doctors. As a courtesy to members of this forum Dr.Mobogo has agreed to reduce his fees if the patient agrees to a "standby" basis. His usual fee of 2 Pigs and 3 chickens will be reduced to only 2 Pigs and 2 chickens. Just mention you saw this here!

word of caution...due to the high demand for his services, Dr. Mobogo charges more than other Coalition doctors. As a courtesy to members of this forum Dr.Mobogo has agreed to reduce his fees if the patient agrees to a "standby" basis. His usual fee of 2 Pigs and 3 chickens will be reduced to only 2 Pigs and 2 chickens. Just mention you saw this here!

ROTFLMAO!

Dr. Mobogo is an excellent physician, though I strongly advise due to his increased prices that you go to see another coalition doc who only charges 1.5 pigs and 1 chicken icon_wink.gif

Bill

Originally posted by Cousin_It:

A word of caution...due to the high demand for his services, Dr. Mobogo charges more than other Coalition doctors. As a courtesy to members of this forum Dr.Mobogo has agreed to reduce his fees if the patient agrees to a "standby" basis. His usual fee of 2 Pigs and 3 chickens will be reduced to only 2 Pigs and 2 chickens. Just mention you saw this here!

Hey, uh...um...er....does he use lateral slit and can he transplant the chicken feathers in my head if I run out of donor?? icon_biggrin.gif

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Guest Cousin_It

Bill...

Would that be the front half or back half of the pig. I have a spare carcass lying around somewhere and would like to make good use of it!

Hairbank...

Not sure of lateral slit, but the results speak for themselves, notice the dense packing!

buck_hawk3.JPG

Holy Billonhead, Cousin.....talk about your better than average, ultra-refined/dense packed results!! Sign me up for the good Dr. Mobogo whereevertheheck he is!! LOL!

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog