Done HT from Mahadevia

shamil

Shamil,

Congratulations on surgery. How many grafts did you receive? Can you post photos?

I encourage you also to share your experience and document your progress with photos by creating a hair loss weblog.

Not only will you receive support from others, but you will be helping others decide whether or not surgery is right for them.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill,

u didnt remmebr me? i already sent a privte email with my pic hope u remebr now , i rcvd 1800 grafts from Dr. Mahadevia from Ahmedabad, India. todays ( 23 June 08) is my 13th Dat after HT if u want i can post u pic again

regards,

shamil

Shamil,

Ah yes, now I remember you icon_smile.gif.

You did send me pictures in private messaging and I made some comments to you in private. But to my knowledge, you didn't post them publicly on the forum or on a hair loss weblog.

Private pictures stay private and don't make it to visible sight of our community unless you post them.

I hope you'll share your progress with everyone by posting your photos publicly.

Best wishes icon_smile.gif

Bill

• 1 month later...

i cant say rite now as now its only 2 month, if u want i can send u a pic of my present situation, but i am getting concerend abt the density. I can say one thing abt Dr. Mahadevia he is gud not a busness mindid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Originally posted by shamil:

hi there,

i got 101% result go ahead without any hesitation he is ( Dr. Mahadevia) very good.

best of luck

shamil

how bout a pic?? you go from concern about density, show a pic that is of far apart placed grafts and a year later the doc is 100+ %??? something smells funny. how about some proof?

thanks

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Andy1980> Can you post your results from National Hair Institute in Australia.

I have never seen nor heard of a good result from them! There has only been negative results from Barry White and Crew! So if you do have a good result I would love to see them!

Originally posted by shamil:

hi there,

i got 101% result go ahead without any hesitation he is ( Dr. Mahadevia) very good.

best of luck

shamil

Hi Shamil,

you Sound very positive, Could you please share your pic atleast one, seems like its been more then 10 months since you had operation i guess, everyone just wanted to see the result.

thanks

Shamil,

Awaiting your pics.....your seems to be a nice feedback on this thread, your pics may help lot of us to decide for undergoing HT in India.

tuja

One HT:

2900 Grafts with Dr. Radha

Shamil,

It looks pretty impressive (although the picture isn't great), im sure your very pleased with your results. How many grafts did you have done and how has the scar in the doner area healed?

• 4 years later...

I had a procedure done at Dr Mahadevia...It was BHT(Body Hair Transplant)..I am norwood 7 which means I am totally bald. The hair was taken from Abdomen, Chest , Armpit and also pube...The procedure was long but it was not bad...I did a total of 2000 grafts. From Body to head frontal. It was recently that I read that the dr. who pioneered that first the area for receiving hair must be prepared meaning the holes must be made first as this will allow the blood flow and it will be ready to receive the new transplanted hair... The doctor did exactly thay way as such all the hair follicle surivived I mean most of the hair.However the only one thing I noticed and that was while the doctor was removing the graft from the abdomen he would see the quality of mthe graft and would select based on seeing the graft under magnification. When the doctor was tired I think he gave the job to his technician and he would not select the graft but accepted and passed all the graft to the doctor who was then transplating in the bald are...Just tell this to the doctor...

The doctor gave me antiseptic solution and a spray bottle... I also bought my own antiseptic solution bottle concentrate and mixed it in bottled water and put it in the apray bottle ...I stayed in my hotel for twoo day and never went out due to dust and other pollutants... I sprayed frewuently in the wash room on the hair till it flowed or dripped... later I just rinsed it with clean water ...The water you uise must be clean, as the water is not too good in India. However I never went out in the sun at all and went for walks only in the evenings and until late night. But during the day I stayed in my hotel room and watched tele. It healed well and I never had any problems... never touch the transplanted area and don't rub towel or anything just rinsed it with antiseptic solution and later just rinse using mug of water and not shower as the shower will have water force... So the post surgical care is very important for the whole months if you want good results.

I want to post the pictures later as I have no camera at present...Hopefull i will soon...

Yes Dr Mahadevia is good in his work he has lots of yers of hands on, he has performed many procedures as such he has developed the skill due to long yers of surgery in this field, he is also a Plastic surgeon and that is imprtant for hiartransplant surgeon... Wish you all the best who ever wnats the procedure done///

I would like to write to Bill and ask him many question .. Please Bill can you write to me