Dr.Cole and ethics ?

felixthecat

I know what you mean YoungGuy,he is just posting away without a shred of decency to admit he made false or misinformed accusations.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

What a read that was. If the blogger omitted the bad language he would be taken much more seriously.

Anyway if what he says is true he may get Cole in trouble and get some cash but he will get nothing from the poor results as he signed his life away before surgery no doubt

What does this guy in the blog says about Dr. Mwamba, i don?‚??t understand because my english is not that good. icon_smile.gif

I have my transplant with Mwamba? What about him and ethics etc...

Regarding Mwamba: it looks to me like he is asserting there to be a good deal of deception and lies surrounding him, and that he was operating under the notion that he was a Dr. when in fact he really wasn't.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I tried to read that blog, but the combination of crazy colors/all caps/anger made it nearly unintelligible. Whatever good information or legitimate gripe the author may be trying to convey is lost in the terrible delivery.

When he calms down in a year or so and rewrites it, I'm going to be happy to give it another whirl.

Guest josh - b

i agree with youngguy. There are clearly huge issues in regarding dr cole but when that guy calms down a little and uses a more rational rethoric i think he'll be able to convey those issues more clearly.

The way i read it ,there are doctors practicing surgery who have not been licenced by what ever authority ,therefor they should not be doing any type of surgery.I may be wrong as it is a bit baffling the way it is layed out.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

nw2,

Like you ,I couldn't figure out that post.

Mwamba not a doc?,I cant imagine the EU would let him set-up w/o a license.Mwamba was great w/ the staff and seemed to have real aptitude when I went to Cole.My feeling is that you were in good hands when he worked on you,keep me posted.

Chuck,

For the record I'm happy w/ Coles work,but not happy about Dr. Bridges.That irate post was news to the other Coles patients I keep in touch with.If and when I need another pass I will use Cole or Wolfe.

Now go back to the basement.

Wow, now that is what I call an attack web site! When you see a site dedicated to ripping one person, with headlines like "EVIL, SOCIOPATHY AND CONSPIRACY", "ATTEMPTED MURDER", and "LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES PLUS NONSENSE" one must question the writer. I mean really, that site seems to motivated by hate more than any facts. And that appears to be the domain of Hairtech (Thomas) who was a tech at Cole's office. They are in a well publicized dispute. I don't know if this is his site, but it is obviously written by someone armed more with hate than a desire to educate the general public.

I'm a former patient of Cole. I had 1550 FUE over 3 days in December 2005. Cole, Mwamba, and Bridges all worked on me. The results were good. I have no real complaints.