Welcome Nervous Nelly to the Follicular Salvation Club

Bill - Seemiller

Nervous Nelly,

Welcome to the Follicular Salvation Club my friend. You've done a tremendous job helping educate and encourage fellow hair loss sufferers!

It is because of the dedicated members like you and so many others that this forum thrives and remains what it is: a place for fellow hair loss sufferers to join together to learn and encourage one another.

Let's all congratulate Nervous Nelly for a continual job well done!

Best Wishes,

Bill

Nervous Nelly,

Welcome to the Follicular Salvation Club my friend. You've done a tremendous job helping educate and encourage fellow hair loss sufferers!

It is because of the dedicated members like you and so many others that this forum thrives and remains what it is: a place for fellow hair loss sufferers to join together to learn and encourage one another.

Let's all congratulate Nervous Nelly for a continual job well done!

Best Wishes,

Bill

Congrats!!!

If there is someone who has come a long way it is NN.. He was someone who was very skeptical about hair transplantion and is now one of the most well informed people on here !!!

We havent agreed on every topic but I highly respect him and his opinion.

We need more NN on here!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Two follicular units up to NN!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club--- your an asset to the community my friend.

Your the best!!!!!

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Way to go NN!!!! You have come a long way, and your input is much appreciated.

You are solid in every way, and I can only wish the best for you.

Thanks Everyone.

It's very hard to believe that I have actually managed that many posts with my schedule, but I am that type of personality that puts 110% into something.

I have actually come a long way. I was certainly very nervous about getting the procedure done because I was not wanting to make any mistakes again. I did what I believe everyone should do and that is to research the hell out of things. This is a decision that you will have to live with forever and shouldn't be taken lightly.

My recent posts have calmed a little more as I have realized that what we argue over so often is just a matter of opinion. In many cases there is no right/wrong answer or best/less than favourable approach to things. All of us will have different needs and respond differently to hairloss aids and surgery and many of the top physicians have their own approach. The primary purpose of this site should be to educate and console those suffering with hairloss issues. I am doing my best to keep this in mind and attempting to now avoid the trivial debates. I hope that we all can keep this in mind.

Many on this forum have become like brothers/sisters and I appreciate that relationship. There are many good people here, all willing to help. That's pretty cool.

Take care,

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

NN,

You deserve the recognition my friend. I have had the privilege of waching you grow on this forum and have always appreciated your involvement.

Many on this forum have become like brothers/sisters and I appreciate that relationship

This very statement is what has kept me here for many years. Receiving real help and real encouragement from people through insecure times quickly builds relationships - sometimes even more quickly than simply hanging out and shooting the breeze with someone you know in person.

The primary purpose of this site should be to educate and console those suffering with hairloss issues.

Amen!

Keep up the good work NSNN (Not So Nervous Nelly) icon_smile.gif

Bill

I'll debate with you anytime bro !!

Your opinions are very important as we need Yin & Yang..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!