will there ever......

bigboy

Do you guys think there will ever be a real cure for hair loss? Propecia, rogaine and proscar take months on end to show any promise and you never get the true results your looking for, but thats just my opinion....... i think pretty soon i'm just gunna buy a chia pet and just smear that shit all over my head.

Do you guys think there will ever be a real cure for hair loss? Propecia, rogaine and proscar take months on end to show any promise and you never get the true results your looking for, but thats just my opinion....... i think pretty soon i'm just gunna buy a chia pet and just smear that shit all over my head.

Go with the Chia-pet. Stuff works fast, you'll have a good two inches of Chia-pet hair by the end of the month.

Only one problem, it dies after like 8 weeks. So you'll need to re-apply the secret Chia-pet growth solution every couple of months. icon_biggrin.gif

Also, you want to avoid visits to the Zoo. If you find your self at the Zoo by accident, stay away from the giraffes exhibit. icon_eek.gif

Good luck and don't forget to water daily.

cloning WILL come out. Too much money to be made.

When is it feasible for you and me? Hard to tell. My layman's guess is at least 20 years.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.