testesterone

Taking "it" ?

what product are you looking into?

I can suggest several that'll blow your testosterone through the roof. One even with proven studies to combat dht conversion as well. Im into muscle building so...I know alot when it comes to that, not finasteride, sorry!

Diamondlight, I have recently started trying to research testosterone supplements so I would really like to hear your suggestions, especially if you know of one that won't completely negate the finasteride that I'm taking for DHT.

I'm interested in the testesterone supplements also. Let me have a few options. I just want something for a 6 weeks cycle to go with a 6 weeks weight training session that I'm looking to start soon. Thanks.

Jrbrass: There's gel that has testesterone in it that you can rub on your shoulder? Didn't know that, so your skin will absorb it through your shoulder? Why rub it on the shoulder, why not on your arms?

Yes, just do a Google search on it. The Androgel is absorbed through your shoulders or upper biceps and through the stomach if you rub it on there. It's not what Barry Bonds was using though. It's not for body building, but it does raise your free Testosterone and Testosterone levels. It has to be prescribed by a physician. It does a pretty good job and it is effective.

Great topic. I've also been interested in HRT (testosterone) in an effort to give my lacking libido (thanks to Avodart) a kick in the pants. Do any of you know if it's a good idea? It sounds like it would be OK given my hair loss started at 27 and I'm now 42. I'm certain my testosterone was quite a bit higher at 27 vs. 42 and couple that with the fact that I'm taking Avodart (much stronger dht blocker) vs. Propecia. Our hormones are funny things and I don't want to begin to slide backwards if I can avoid it. Please advise and provide experiences and or cite resources. Thanks guys.

You should research the effect it has on your liver and other organs. And there is the risk that if you go on TRT you can cause additional hairloss. I'm not sure that the risk of hairloss with TRT can be eliminated by finasteride. At a minimum, you should consult with a physician who specializes in this area of medicine.

If you are taking Testostorone as a Muscle building supplement you should think twice.. There are far better Anabolic steroids that are better and won't make you bloated.. You realize this will hurt your hair and may speed up the loss??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I am going to have my test. checked next week. My buddy is same age as me, 40, and he is on replacement by injection. He says he feels 30 again.

Test. will help your overall vitality but you wont make muscle gains unless you lift weights.

HGH on the other hand is more of a youthful rejuvenator. But it is very expensive and you cant just get it from your doctor. Their is a lot of junk out their on the internet so be careful.

Originally posted by Mrjb:

If you are taking Testostorone as a Muscle building supplement you should think twice.. There are far better Anabolic steroids that are better and won't make you bloated.. You realize this will hurt your hair and may speed up the loss??

Steroids have much more side effects too. including loss of libedo. If you take propecia you can offset the potential that test. will cause hair loss.

why do you take avodart? Is it like propecia?

Originally posted by Not so bad:

Great topic. I've also been interested in HRT (testosterone) in an effort to give my lacking libido (thanks to Avodart) a kick in the pants. Do any of you know if it's a good idea? It sounds like it would be OK given my hair loss started at 27 and I'm now 42. I'm certain my testosterone was quite a bit higher at 27 vs. 42 and couple that with the fact that I'm taking Avodart (much stronger dht blocker) vs. Propecia. Our hormones are funny things and I don't want to begin to slide backwards if I can avoid it. Please advise and provide experiences and or cite resources. Thanks guys.

sup guys...so you say you wanna feel young and strong? Aid your weight lifting program along while boosting tesosterone! I have proven supplements I have used over the years of my many in lifting. Im young but been in the business for a while. No offense but I dont know about rubbing things on your body, it'll burn, irritate, who knows you may have a real bad reaction, alergic to the gel? That stuff burns I heard though. But you want the real deal look into T-BOMB 2, it also has proven to help fight the conversion of free testosterone to DHT, so it'll even help with the Propeica (tag team if u must) also another great one Ive used with Vitrex by Nutrex and also look into a good ZMA product to take at night before bed!! any questions gimme a shout Id be glad to help

lol just trying to help in a topic Im familiar with just as Id like someone to do the same for me ; p but yea nothing is as good as takin a cycle of d-bol n deca, just hope you dont have to take a piss test ha and those for sure would boost your tesosterone beyond the levels needed, you'll start lifting couches moving furniture...go the legal route for boostin test icon_smile.gif

scooping around

Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

Posted September 05, 2007 10:02 PM Hide Post

I'm interested in the testesterone supplements also. Let me have a few options. I just want something for a 6 weeks cycle to go with a 6 weeks weight training session that I'm looking to start soon. Thanks.

Six weeks? Who told you this was a good cycle length? Because let's be honest, we're talking about steroids and not HRT when you mention 6 weeks. Furthermore, 6 weeks is in my opinion way too short. Especially depending upon what type of Test you go with. You may also want to do a bit of research on steriods and DHT. Not all steriods cause an increase in DHT related sides. Personally, while I don't think most folks should go the route of using steroids, I see no point in a 6 week cyle.

Please tell us what form of Test you've considered and why you feel 6 weeks is your ideal cycle length.

As far as personal experience the last cycle I ran was 14 weeks, and I front loaded oral Winni for the first few along with Deca. The combination had no effect on my hair, as that was my top concern and the reason why I chose the cylce I did. I blood work pre and post and recommend anyone else do the same. Post cycle my liver values were slighly elevated, but nowhere close to a dangerous level, my blood pressure was also up. I also never suffered from "deca dick" pardon the language, but it's a genuine phrase. Post cycle a good PCT should always be done, and while I had all the necessary goodies for one, I did a bit of experimentation, and didn't run one, no ill effects on libido, etc. In the end I decided that while I did enjoy the strength boost "ON", I really didn't need them for size, i was pretty big anyway, while I suffered no permanent health related sides, the risk is defnitely there, and now that I train and compete in BJJ, MMA they're clearly a violation of the rules and I'm no cheat. On my level of competition nobody gets tested, but it's the principle to me.

Also don't use Propecia when using steriods, use a topical.

Why no propecia?

Because Propecia is a DHT inhibitor and testosterone (E or Cyp) increase production of DHT, therefore if you're taking a DHT inhibitor, while your hair should remain safe, you're basically wasting your money on the Test.

Deca does not work through increasing DHT and is thought to be relatively mild on hair, however I have heard that if you're using Deca and on Propecia the combination is actually bad for your hair. Not sure about the truth to that one, but when I was "On" all I used was rogaine.