Need advice

I am currently 30 year old male. Living in new york. I am looking for advice in regards to hair resoration. I am going to attach some photos of my hair line... I am really not happy at all

I am currently taking propecia and I seeking medical advice. Currently Bernstein Medical caught my eye and I am looking for advice on my hair and also if going to Bernstein is a good idea. http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/

I really need feedback... thank you all so much in advance

I am currently 30 year old male. Living in new york. I am looking for advice in regards to hair resoration. I am going to attach some photos of my hair line... I am really not happy at all

I am currently taking propecia and I seeking medical advice. Currently Bernstein Medical caught my eye and I am looking for advice on my hair and also if going to Bernstein is a good idea. http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/

I really need feedback... thank you all so much in advance

bobrb,

Welcome to our forum community.

Well, I don't see any photos attached, but if you are experiencing typical male pattern baldness (the most common type of hair loss), you may want to consider getting on Propecia and Rogaine. These two medications may work synergistically to help slow down or stop the progression of male pattern baldness. They may even help rejuvenate and stimulate hair regrowth of miniaturizing hair.

Only hair transplant surgery however, is proven to grow hair in completely bald areas. Consulting with an elite hair restoration physician like Dr. Berinstein will probably be very helpful for you. Together, you can strategize and form a long term hair restoration game plan and explore all your options.

In my opinion, Dr. Bernstein also does first-rate hair transplant work.

Best wishes,

Bill

A good friend of mine went to Dr. Bernstein and is very satisfied with his result. Before choosing a doctor i makes sense to consult with more than just one. There a many great doctors in NY that you'll find listed on Hair Transplant Network.

Good luck choosing your doctor.

August 12, 2008 - 3100 grafts Dr. Feller

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876

30 is a good age to start considering HT for MPB if that is the option you have decided on. TAKE YOUR TIME< DO YOUR RESEARCH< TALK TO DOCTORS--- Research now before your 1st will be the most important thing you can do.

The Web is a wealth of knowledge but also can be a trap for bad doctors-- so be very researched before making a decision.

Best of luck.

SMOOTHY

Dr. Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto/Zinc

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz Daily

hi, Bobrb,

I read your post, and also the answers from the moderators, all these advices are good and help you to achieve your desired results of (promotional link removed and member suspended) As a newbie in this filed, although i can't give you advices as other professionals do but i can suggest you a website for this, that will really helps you. icon_smile.gif

(promotional link removed and member suspended)

Simpleton, go strike a double-bicep pose w/ your friends, your schtick is no good here.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!