Colon Cleanse

I think natural cleansing is best, by way of a diet heavy in fiber, but I've tried the "other" way once (for a $50 fee). Felt pretty good for a day, but fibercon works for me....

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Originally posted by jackisback:

Anybody know anything about this stuff? What's a good one to use? What's the impact? who knows, maybe it could even cure baldness.

colon cleanse curing baldness?

haha awesome

I would be very scared to take something that flushed me out like that

Hmmm...Im a strict believer in an "EXIT-ONLY" policy...

But, if your looking for that kind of action, I would reccomend a different site...

If it makes you *feel* that much better, than

you could always check into the local Prison for a colon cleanse... icon_confused.gif

I recently watched a "San Quinten Lock Up Special on the History Channel" and they can def. satisfy your needs; if your looking for a 'deep-cleaning'...

Personally I don't expect $hit from my $hit...

I suppose there are only a couple things worse than having a (female) nurse stick a tube up your ass and flush it with all the herbs and such for 15 minutes. icon_redface.gif

But hey, I'll admit I did it once. That's a shitty job that young lady has though, for sure.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

There are some decent non-tube-up-the-ass methods of (colon) cleansing; like Dewayne already mentioned, eating a lot of fiber or getting through a supplement is one really simple, and effetive, way.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

haha awesome

Yes you smudge it on your head to regrow hair as its a great fertilizer and it doubles up as a concealer. icon_eek.gif

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Originally posted by chucky:

haha awesome

Yes you smudge it on your head to regrow hair as its a great fertilizer and it doubles up as a concealer. icon_eek.gif

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif, Just make sure you double up on the cologne!

NoBuzz

• 1 year later...

The best colon cleanse on the market is Colonix. If you get it I would advise getting the full package. With pro-biotics and liver cleanse. You get a discount if you get all 3.

I am still young (22) so my results weren't as drastic as some of you older guys. However, if you want to fight MPB I think this is a necessary step. A colon cleans will optimize your nutrition intake. Along wit fixing some imbalances in your body. I would advise getting a natural cleanse that colonix offers and not a embarrassing artificial cleanse where they shove a tube up your butt. Thats really just more cosmetic than anything.

• 1 month later...