DR KESER we request more results ...

smookinz

hello HTN members this is my first post in this forum although i am old viewer my name is fahad and i am from middle east , recently i found dr keser after i become despreat in finding good dr that preforme FUE with super result and resonable price any averge guy can affored because i never imagine i would have the frankenstein look icon_smile.gifwith with FUT , i am very happy that we have dr like him

thats said i would like to see more result before and after from dr keser posted her in this forum , this request goes to khan and derma plast and paitent done by dr keser

thanx

smookinz

yes, Dr Keser has indeed impressed alot of us here with his portfolio of results. He seems to be doing something right.

Derma-plast and khan have produced a number of examples however, they just need to convince this community that their extraction zone and long term planning is in the patients best interest. I think they actually have produced about a couple of example recently to show this area of concern and imo are excellent. If they continue to do this kind of work and present it here then surely we would see a world class FUE surgeon amongst the top three quite safely.

I personally would urge *patients* to outline detailed account of their experience if anybody have procedure with Dr Keser, from before surgery to complete one year result by creating a patient blog on this forum. That way we can definitely evaluate the clinics work fairly.

I also want to say to Derma-plast, do not stop presenting your work here even if you face critcism (that only helps to improve) because i really think you are nearly there, just a matter of time before you see yourself as major FUE clinic in the HT industry.

Dear members,

Right now I am taking 3 new videos of patients with end-results. I think in the end of May I will have them finished and can show this results here.

During the waiting time we will show some new photos.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

----------

Manager Derma-Plast

Khan78,

I think we all look forward to these new pictures and videos! Thank you for sharing Dr Keser's work and thoroughly addressing questions and concerns.

To those members seeing Dr Keser for a transplant in the near future - be sure to create a patient website and share your experience!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.