intercytex phase II september results

ICX-TRC - hair regeneration

Data from the Phase II trial shows increase in hair count in 11 out of 14 (79%) evaluable subjects at 24 weeks.

I read this on the intercytex website today... Is this all the news we get on the 6 months results of phase II trials???

The future does look fairly bright: the folica/intercytex business, an expansion of donor via FUE/BHT, the evolution of harvesting tecniques to be able to safely extract more grafts....even if but some combination of the aforementioned could expand what has been traditionally viewed as the "average donor" by say 3k that would be a *huge* step forward for many.

Even in the very present, the rather recent evolution of FUE and strip harvesting -- when combined in an overall gameplan -- can pay off big and augment an otherwise typical donor-#. Cost and time are at a premium, though; and I suppose even if HM/cloning comes about only of those variables may be helped out.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!