Finasteride from Genpharma?

NomNom

Hi everyone, very new to this whole business so bear with me!

Basically I placed an order on 4rx for Finasteride tablets, as 1) I was sure they were legit as they stated they were made by Cipla and 2) It was cheap!

So they arrive in the post yesterday and I find out they're manufactured by "Genpharma International". I've googled them quite a bit and have found little evidence that they are fakes, but was just wondering whether anyone else here knows anything about them?

Any feedback would be much appreciated,

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

This is low end manufacturing company without much local presence. This product is not supplied in local market hence the efficacy and quality is not guaranted. I suggest you return the drugs and order from some reputed source which will supply you generic from Dr.Reddy or Cipla.

• 3 months later...

yes i took your advice and insisted they refund my money. they said no go look at genpharma.com it has web site. i told them that a drug company in India should not have a white guy looking into a microscope on their web site.

anyway they recommended that i take the pills from genpharma and see if they are effective. since it takes 3-6-12 months to see results this is not an option.

in the end i agreed to have them re-ship the pills from Cipla. but of course these could still be counterfeit. 4rx.com does conduct themselves very professionaly which leads me to beleive they are legit. but then again so did bernie madoff.

i will report back in 6 months to see if any hair has regrown on my crown.

I did the same thing and purchased through 4rx.com last year. The first shipment showed up and worked great. I just reordered and received the Genpharma brand which tasted like chalk and almost immediately I lost everything I gained in 6 months. This is completely fake and they are reshipping me a new batch but siad it will still be from genpharma but that maybe I got a bad bach, What a joke. Anyway , Im now looking to get a refund and go somewhere elese. Anyone have any suggestions??

Hi T1wave,

Same thing happened to me when i ordered. I learned my lesson im not ordering off the web again and staying local and buying from the chemist. Fortunately i dont have to rebook and ?‚¬100 appointment with my HT doctor he sent the prescription through the post which was pretty cool of him

If you are ordering off the web i posted some tips here

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

Ok, so I had ordered from northwestpharmacy.com. I had asked them over the phone, what I would receive and they told me it was Finpecia from Cipla. I received the Genpharma finasteride instead. Sounds like a familiar story... Anyways, I wanted the finpecia from Cipla b/c everybody is saying that Cipla is the company to get the meds from. I called them up and argued that I did not get what I had ordered. I demanded they reship me the Finpecia from Cipla that they told me I would receive. They said ok, and gave me return instruction. I have been on Propecia before (should have never came off it) and the side effect I get, immediately happens on the 2nd day. Watery semen, when I cum.. its really watery!! So, I figured let me try this Genpharma finasteride and see what happens. Sure enough.. Watery semen.. Now, I have to believe, this is the real deal b/c I don't think that they would make a medication to just give me this side effect. The genpharm I received comes in a Orange and white box. It has GMP certified on it. So, I guess im not going to return it. I just thought I would put the info out there b/c I searched alot to try and get some info.. even Genpharma did not return my email messages regarding the legitimacy of the meds. If anyone has any feedback or has any other experiences with this med.. please let me know. For now, im going to continue taking this med (even over the Finpecia)