My Decision

mil

I just got back from NY and Dr Epstein. I really liked him, his staff,what he said, everything. when we were discussing procedures,FUs, I had alot of knowledge and he seemed a bit surprised. That's because of this website. Thanks!

I just got back from NY and Dr Epstein. I really liked him, his staff,what he said, everything. when we were discussing procedures,FUs, I had alot of knowledge and he seemed a bit surprised. That's because of this website. Thanks!

Exactly. I was very lucky when I found this site by trolling around on the net. Lucky, because I could have easily gone with my first Doctor I consulted with that emphatically told me 1600FU's would cover my NW5+ without a problem. The wealth of info on this forum prevented me from making a poor choice.

Information is good!

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

Mil, I just had my HT with Dr. Epstein on the 17th. I could not be happier. I'm looking forward to getting great results. Please feel free to write me if I can answer any questions you may have. Also, I have posted photos under My Photos / Updated.

Good Luck Rjvw

Now it's the waiting game!! I have my 3rd HT & final scheduled for March hope to get around 2000 or so for a total of about 5000 HT's...

Bill , you are a couple months ahead of me in healing ..

DOH!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I'm excited and relieved with my decision especially after reviewing notes from other consults. I could have gotten into some problems with my former lack of knowledge! I just have to decide if a Thursday or Fri is better.I need to look ok by Mon.(1500)

Opinions? Thanks

Mil,

Good luck with your procedure. You have chosen a fine doctor. Thursday is always a safe day...each surgery I had, it was on a Thursday...gives you an extended weekend to heal a bit.

Mrjb,

By the time you get your third HT, I'll be at about 5 months...so hopefully I'll have some actual results by then icon_wink.gif. You will be in good hands.

rjvw,

I'm glad you are happy with your procedure thus far. As Mrjb said...now all you have to do is heal and wait for the results. It's hard, but it's a lovely ride once the growth starts.

Bill

Right on Bill

The way I look at the recovery time is

" From this point on I'm re gowing hair and not losing." Since I've had 2 ht's in the last 2 years it's been a fun ride

I'm ready for #3!!

Bill you are going to have a thick head of hair my friend... Just thnk the last time you could say that !!!!

Hooray!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I just booked my procedure for April 26th! A friend is supposed to pick me up but if not, I was told I don't have to have sedation so I can take the train home by myself. Anyone not have sedation? Any pain? Opinions?

Mil, well done booking your Ht. I had 2 procedures without any sedation at all. no big problem, just be sure to take the pain meds before any pain kicks in and not to wait till you are already feeling the pain.

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861