The most impressive changes!

dhuge67

Are ones other than hair. It's about finding something else and going for it. I've taken it upon myself to become a total athlete. Strong, fast, durable, and agile. Here are some pictures of the changes to other parts of my body in the past 5 months.

I'm going to be a badass Marine Corps Officer, and just like I earned my mass, I will earn that title.

Before

back1.jpg

back2_1.jpg

yeah.jpg

And I'm as fast as I've ever been (3 miles in 18:46).

Fuck hair loss.

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, D---- Good For You!!!!!!

I seriously doubt if you maintain that level of physical excellence you will have any problems with the ladies, or even some guys LOL J/K

Peace my brother!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by the B spot:

LOL, D---- Good For You!!!!!!

I seriously doubt if you maintain that level of physical excellence you will have any problems with the ladies, or even some guys LOL J/K

Peace my brother!

Haha!

I became more obsessed with working out, running, and nutrition than I did with hair loss (believe it or not) and I transformed myself from a 220 lb 5'9 high school fat ass into a college Junior beast! hahaha

It was all done naturally. The supplements I used were Fish Oil, BCAAs, Propecia (haha), Green Tea, Creatine, and protein powder....oh, and proper eating schedules.

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

LOL dhuge...looking good.

Ok now I'm feeling a need to compete with you icon_wink.gif. I work out regularly too and am in pretty decent shape. My problem right now is my diet...I know exactly what it takes to be that ripped! Right now I'm solid but not as ripped because of my diet. that darn ice cream!!!!!

maybe I'll post some pics later...lol!

Bill

Jesus

This turned into a Hairloss calendar! haha

JB

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by stumper:

Your traps are huge Bill

I think you mean, MY traps are huge? haha

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

Yeah, 5 years ago I could give you guys a run for your money.

The only thing that is worrying me is Bill wearing white pants!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Vanilla Ice? HAHA!!!!!!! J/K!

Anyway, thanks guys for proving once again, that even a great head of hair isn't everything.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Okay guys............we're gettin' a little personal here. icon_wink.gif

Congrats to you guys on stayin' fit. I've been a bodybuilding nut since my college days. I just hit the 40 year milestone this year and unfortunately stopped going to the gym about 8 months ago with a slight shoulder injury. I'll have to get back to the gym before posting pics though!! I'm not flabby mind you just lost a little body mass..............gotta watch muscle atrophy as you age!!

Got to be able to compete with you young guys and give you something to shoot for as age creeps up on you! LOL!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

I have been into fitness for the last 10 years hardcore, nothing gay about it. no different than showing your results with hairloss. you guys both look great. I know its frusterating when you can make your body look great, but your hair sux. this is an old pic, Im going to put up a before and 1 year after pic of a body transformation in january. I let myself go for awhile, but am in top shape now. great hair great body=lots of ladies icon_cool.gif

Troy_02.jpg.1444756b2610ce3858e718c967716a3a.jpg

Originally posted by troy:

I have been into fitness for the last 10 years hardcore, nothing gay about it. no different than showing your results with hairloss. you guys both look great. I know its frusterating when you can make your body look great, but your hair sux. this is an old pic, Im going to put up a before and 1 year after pic of a body transformation in january. I let myself go for awhile, but am in top shape now. great hair great body=lots of ladies icon_cool.gif

Pretty nicely done, man. Probably around 8% body fat? You'd look outstanding if you could put on 20 lbs of muscle and maybe creep up to 12% body fat.

To each his own, though.

What kind of routine(s) do you employ?

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

I train heavy and almost never with forced reps. because my body structure is very trim (28 waiste in shape) I have to use power lifting techniques to maintain any fullness. I bench once a week, I switched my routine up and am programing myself to be able to bench my body weight 20 times for 3 sets with one lighter set for a fourth, that is my whole chest workout, then do a tricept extension burnout. For back i do 3 sets of 20 pull ups and 2 sets of deadlifts and 1 set of seated rows. and legs i do leg extensions and 4 sets of squats sets of 12 and 2 sets of hack squats and some hamstring lifts. I only work out 3 times a week with weights, its easy for me to over train, and do cardio 5-7 days a week walking 4.12 miles in an hour. I eat 2-4 hamburgers a day and rice,leanest meat I can find. i eat every 3 hours atleast 50 grams of protien and am done eating by 7pm. and 2-3 times a week will do a no carb day. I always eat the most the days before my weight training. I have been doing this for 10 years and have it down to a science. I have had my body fat as low as 4% which it was about 5-6 in that first pic, and trained to compete in a body building show, but after a year of hard work realized Im just to tall and to thin of a body type, so now I just train and try to get into shape atleats 1 a year, and when you get my age 33 and look at people who dont really take care of themselves you can really see them aging.