NervousNelly at 6 months

NervousNelly

Looks good!!! you should be happy in another 6 months from now.

1045 FUT "hairline" with Dr Feller on Nov 05

825 "hairline" with Dr Loria "saw so so results" on Jan 01

MHR 325 "hairline" micro/mini 's 1999 "big mistake"

Hey "Not",

Fauxhawk is when you mold your hair to the middle of your head -- bit like a mohawk from the front and little from the sides but your hairs are not shaved on the sides. It's not so drastic. The haircut itself is more versatile, you can change your style to the messed up or more conservative look with molding gel. It's definately more subtle but fauxhawk can give the appearance of a dashing renagade....whoot, whoot!

I'm having a bit of fun with NN as he looks good no matter how he styles his hair...seriously.

oh that sounds kinda cool. don't you think women find the "comb-over" or the Al Bundy hair do just as sexy Janna?

NN,

are you going to bleach your hair Billy Idol Blonde, spike that mondo mop up once it grows all in, and wear tight leather black pants?

Start robbing the cradle, dating girls 20 years younger, give up the chiropractic biz, buy a bike, and party like a hell's angel?

Already done that. I didn't get married until I was 34. Being young, single with money was definitely interesting. Might have been scarey had I had a little more hair. One day will have a few stories for you over a beer or 2.

But seriously, yes will experiment. Too long with the same boring lid. Options....What a cool concept. I would certainly love to be able to just jump out of shower and do nothing and still look good.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Yup guys

I think one of the best results from my 3 HTs is not spending 30 minutes applying dermatch.. The other would be going to get a haircut.. such a good feeling to sit comfortably in the chair and not one stylist has noticed..

Lastly, styling options are nice too as Nelly illustated in his photos

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!