Need to find a good cheap doctor.

As long Dr Humayun is recommended in this forum, then go ahead, sometimes its better to have the same origin of the doc as you can contact him easily and could understand your characteristics and circumstances more, same me for being from Arab origin, I prefered Dr Rahal.

By the way Dr Humayun has a clinic in Dubai lately, maybe its closer to you, Try that. Stay away from any Doc not recommended unless he provides with many clear photos and answered your questions with patience. All the best and good choice.

However if i was in your shoes and if i was really limited with the budget, I would chose Dr Path from Thailand.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

wow i am surprised to see posts still exist in a thread i created like 4 years ago haha..........it has been so long i even got a hair transplant from Dr.Humayun this past semptember.........i will post up pics and everything as of my current 4 month status tommorow

No offense intended, but I'd argue with your results. They look rather pluggy and low density. I'd say sub par.

Wow, that is a pretty bold comment buddy. When I tell people I had this done, they do not believe me. I have to show them pictures of before and after. This has led to many going to PAI after seeing me.:)

So where are YOUR pictures? I looked at your profile and saw a 0 next to photos. And BTW, I have looked at the results of many patients on this forum of the more expensive surgeons, and mine results are as good, or better, than theirs.

My hair transplant was no means cheap, but I think many guys on here are regretting overpaying for the "recommended" doctors, (who pay a fee to be on here), instead of physically visiting and talking to actual patients, like I did. Pictures do not always best show the results. And my pictures are 2 years old. It looks even better today.