Nanogen is brilliant!!

damo

Hi there people i have tried Toppik which was ok but messy and left marks on pillows etc.I found a UK product by the name of Nanogen which is very much like Toppik but much better and alot less mess.Its well worth trying.Please look up there website and have alook at the results.I use it alot now even after i have had a HT but its just so good and not expensive.

Damien

Hi there people i have tried Toppik which was ok but messy and left marks on pillows etc.I found a UK product by the name of Nanogen which is very much like Toppik but much better and alot less mess.Its well worth trying.Please look up there website and have alook at the results.I use it alot now even after i have had a HT but its just so good and not expensive.

Damien

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Robert,

Your the guru with Dermatch and Toppiks, why dont you go ahead and get this UK product and provid the forum with a non-bias educational review of your experience on ther product since your the Moderator??? I also, have been reading some stuff on this product with actors on TV and movie shoots using it.

Guys, i am missing something here. how exactly is nanogen different from Toppik. Absolutely the exact same things, from what i read on their websites. how can one be more messy than the other? both come off with water or even excessive sweating. Enlighten me please.

From the website:

"Nanofibers are a unique formulation of pure keratin that have been precision cut by laser to microscopic dimensions. After cutting, the fibers are dyed and are coated to enhance the retention of electrostatic charge. The dried fibers are then hygienically packed into containers, which are constructed from a sophisticated polymer that stimulates static charging of the fibers whenever the container is moved."

"Nanogen is applied quickly and without mess by simply shaking the container over the thinning area, releasing thousands of the microscopic colour-matched hair fibres, which intertwine with, and branch off of the real hairs."

I don't know if it is any better or any worse, personally. I have not yet tried it. As per Smoothy, I should and report back. Perhaps I will soon.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

From salonwebdotcom

Is Nanogen like Toppik?„??

Yes. Nanogen is essentially the same thing as Toppik. Both products are made of tiny, electrostatically charged keratin fibers and conceal thinning hair in the same way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have tried both nanogen and dermatch.. only problem wit nanogen is you dont know when its gonna run out its very light from the beginning and there is no indicator on the bottle... also it WONT stay on while ur swimming. i find dermatch gives the hair a much more fuller look although nanogen is great but only if your hair is very very short, other wise it will run out very very fast indeed as you try to give your longer hair more body.

• 1 month later...

What... a concealer.

And, I thought the lazer comb was working.

May the force be with you young Skywalker.

Just kidding damo...everyone has to have some toys.

Tell me a little more about this concealer... does it work and is it undetectable. I've never really considered it because it's like fake. But is it undetectable close up.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

• 1 month later...

After reading the posts on Nanogen I thought I'd try it until such time as I do something about surgery. I am a female and have medium length hair, but after following all the instructions carefully and trying different methods I can only say that I ended up with a yellowish scalp and no visible thickness to my hair. A bit unfortunate as I was really looking forward to having what the product said I would have after using Nanogen.

Sorry, but I wish I could report a better outcome. Bee

bee,

Good to see you back. How is everything going?

I have heard that with concealers, blonder hair is often harder to use concealers on. It seems that it is harder to mask lighter hair. This is not just true with Nanogen, but also Toppik, Dermatch, etc.

I don't have any personal experience with this problem because I have dark hair, but I have been told about it.

One guy I know uses both Dermatch and Toppik sparingly on his blonde hair and he says that workd for him. I imagine that Dermatch could be used with Nano in the same fashion.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...