My HT...

AJKV

Please give me your opinion.

Should I remove this grafts before making a second surgery or is a good doctor able to camouflage them...?

Is ther any positive aspect on the first HT or did the surgeon make everything wrong what he can do wrong?

Web_Web_right2.jpg.5d87e9a000c9d72f6219d55a612e70e7.jpg

Please give me your opinion.

Should I remove this grafts before making a second surgery or is a good doctor able to camouflage them...?

Is ther any positive aspect on the first HT or did the surgeon make everything wrong what he can do wrong?

AJKV,

I agree with transplant_dude. The transplanted hair appears to be follicular unit grafting, just spaced far apart and placed randomly.

Having a high quality hair transplant surgeon strategically and artistically transplant hair in between and around them will most likely do the trick.

For an official assessment, consult with a surgeon with a proven track record of success such as those recommended on this community.

Best wishes,

Bill

I think it all depends on how low u wanna take the hairline, blending the previous grafts shouldnt be to difficult but will use a lota graphs takin the hairline down that far. maybe taking out the a cm out of the now planted graphs .... replant further back including the new HT using lesser graphs to recon the hairline !?

Do you mean that the grafts would look in almost the same manner if Dr. Hasson, Dr. Wong, Dr. Shapiro etc. had done the HT (aside from higher density)??? I thougt on the first cm are only thin and fine grafts...?!?!

Web_right2.jpg.05fb7b47b4a2961be1a5cf07724531ff.jpg

Hi dakota,

it's a clinic in Germany. There is no reason to make the name public because noone from North- or Southamerica will ever contact this clinic. Furthermore I stay in contact with the clinic to get a compensation maybe...

AJKV,

Had we performed a session on you the grafts would look nothing like this when shaved down. Density wise, I think you know this, would be much better, but aside from density the angles would have been correct, as well as the direction.

You can remove these grafts if they are a bother for you, but I wouldn't recommend that you do this surgically. You might want to consider laser hair removal but you'd have to have more than one go at them to make sure they are gone. This would allow for a "clean slate" so to speak for a new hairline.

The height of the placement looks to be low enough to where it does not match up with the direction change of the native hair behind it. I'm talking about the very corner of the temple. If you look at the side of your scalp, in the corner, you can see where the direction of natural hair growth changes. It starts to flow down the side of your scalp as opposed to more forward toward your forehead. This is the only area where, in my opinion, the placement of the work may be a bit low, but ultimately I don't think it's something that couldn't be worked with.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thank you Jotronic!

I started removing the grafts 3 days ago by electro-epilation and it worked very well. There is no visible scarring left, thank god! The session was about 130 grafts, the next step is in 4 weeks with the same amount. My wish is a very conservative and irregular hairline!!!

Can you tell me once more what angle (degree) should the grafts come out and what direction.

Thank you for answering!