You are the Vanguard of the Hair Transplant Revolution!

Dear members of our forum community,

You are the Vanguard of the Hair Transplant Revolution!

It is active hair restoration forum members like you who have forced hair transplant techniques to improve dramatically by demanding only the best work.

By introducing public accountability to hair restoration physicians online, surgeons continue to evolve their techniques because of your demand for excellence and natural looking results.

You, the dedicated members of this community are the pioneers of the patient advocacy movement. By offering your experiences and input online, balding men and women can make more informed and educated decisions in their fight against hair loss.

But the revolution continues and the fight against mediocrity endures. In order to be heard, you must speak. So offer your voice and experience so all may hear. It is the only way to win the fight against hair loss.

It will be exciting to see what the future of hair restoration holds. Know that you have and can continue to make a huge impact. Together we can all storm the blockade of sub-par hair transplantation by continuing to demand superior results.

A special thank you to those who continually take time to help educate our balding brothers and sisters by sharing what you have learned and charting your own hair restoration journey with high resolution before/after photos.

Balding men and women seeking real hair restoration solutions can make an informed decisions largely because of your input.

I encourage you to add your thoughts on this thread.

As Pat, our Publisher always says,

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill

Well said. We do hold the linchpin to forward progress (in conjunction with a minority of doctors willing to rise to the challenge); the higher we raise the bar by seeking and rewarding superior results, and by not acquiescing to mediocrity (or worse), the sooner progress will come.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Don't Assume or I'll go Benny Hill on yass.

Think about it or PM me.

Personally I wish I owed 3 million this year. (

That a compliment as to you deserving to clear a ton for your work. Unlike some others in the industry.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Well, this may (or may not) be the right place for this but I saw an interesting report tonight on some kind of celluar experimental medicine that was sprinkled daily on the end of a finger that was severed and..............it regrew.

Certainly the future holds regrowth and if a digit was regrown, I'm hoping (hoping!) hair is not far behind.

(Give me a sprinkle a day to keep the bald away)

• Moderators
Originally posted by wylie:

I saw an interesting report tonight on some kind of celluar experimental medicine that was sprinkled daily on the end of a finger that was severed and..............it regrew.

Certainly the future holds regrowth and if a digit was regrown, I'm hoping (hoping!) hair is not far behind.

Yes! This is just what we need. Fingers growing out of our heads. We will actually be able to feel the hair growing.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Behappy -

The irony is that it was discovered by accident. A test group of plugged up desperate bald guys ,that had chewed thier fingers off in discust,after being treated poorly, were rubbing a new minox/fin powder on thier heads. Although no decernable hair growth was noticed it seems they now had fingers and were flipping bad doctors off with regularity. Some are even penning up legislation . So it kinda backfired.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Aquarius,

Since you decided to go public with this (as if my private message to you was some kind of joke), I will now address you publicly.

Whereas this site is to be enjoyed and occasional jokes with good sense of humor is perfectly acceptable and appreciated, this is an educational site designed to help hair loss sufferers find real hair restoration solutions.

Frankly, I find the majority of your posts to be nonsensical and distracting from the purpose of this community. I suspect that many of our members and guests searching for real answers do too.

Feel free to post and contribute to our forum, but be coherent and stay on topic.

Please don't make me tell you again.

Bill