Best hair transplant ive ever seen??

Not going look at his before and after pic. His hairline is realll low compared to how it used to be. Too noticable. Jamie foxx is one of the main reasons that led me to this site. I had to do research on how it was possible. I agree with gimme. Great transplant!!!

gimmehair, I thought the same thing as ng2gb, why do you think he had an HT? Now that you mention it, I think you have the same or very similar hairline as Jamie; do you agree? When I see him again I'll take notice.

huh, I had never noticed or seen any of those photos/contrasts before...

But, man that last pic you posted gimmiehair, I think his hair looked better w/ the higher hair line.

Either the "new" hair line is a photo shop

-OR-

it looks WAY too low. Don't you guys think it looks better higher? It's like WAY too much hair in the latter and he has NO forehead to speak of...

I think it almost looks ridiculous in the last photo...

I've seen it argued on other forums about Fox's HT. I do beleive he had one. Gimme, that's a good observation about his scar in that movie.

I also do agree that he looked better with the higher hair line, at least compared to that last pic, as uber-low one looks so low it's as if he were wearing a beanie and pulled it down on his head...Armani patient, obv, 5k densepacked FUE like only The Master himself can do...

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I think that last pic looks great on fox!!! But one of his last movies with his new doo looks a little like a Michael Jackson move. It looks way to low on the movie screen,but that last pic looks pretty good. photos can be deceiving and movies are all makeup. Lets see the man roll out of bed on a saturday morning then we can talk. Any takers !!! I love woman!!! lol

I guess it's just a matter of opinion

-BUT-

I think in the last comparison photo Gimmiehair

post, the (alleged) "pre-op" pic, looks like a normal non-recessed hair line;

in the second, it looks like a swollen head with an un-naturally low hair line. He has ABSOLUTELY no forehead in that last pic...

my opinion anyway...

Guest josh - b

yes, he obviously has had work done.

It looks a bit odd though.

When u don't suffer from mpb and get such a pronounced hairline and temple points well, it looks 'too perfect'.

I wouldn't be surprised if 'the master' wasn't somehow involved icon_eek.gif

You can see why he wanted a low hairline as he has a high forehead but i have to say that hairline is inapropriate

I wonder what it looks like if he lets it grow.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

I am not going to go as far as to say that I don't think that it looks natural but it does certainly give him a unique look. I would have to say that if there were no before photos we wouldn't question it much. He certainly has had work done and I would have to guess that it was Armani but if not and it is a Coalition physician, shame on you. I would have to think that a less square look would have been more appropriate.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90