Somebody's going to have to dust off

Dewayne

the old "top 5" poll question here in a few weeks; now that we're seeing more clinics post some impressive results......

Personally, I've got one or two I might add to mine if I see some more examples.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

the old "top 5" poll question here in a few weeks; now that we're seeing more clinics post some impressive results......

Personally, I've got one or two I might add to mine if I see some more examples.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

Those three would definately still be on my list. But, that's only three.

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

Dewayne,

Though everyone will have their preferences for physicians, from this month on, expect to see a multitude of results from a much wider range of clinics. This will help our members and guests regularly see results from hair transplant clinics they are considering. You all deserve it!

Best wishes,

Bill

all members of THE coalition are created equal; we need to come together & end this nonsensical discriminatory behavior of "top five;" ultra refined is ultra refined. Im sorry but if your not a member of THE coalition than that's where I draw the line, but if you are then your the top of the top, the cream of the crop, the captain & director of all mops.

it's THE coalition for me or you might as well be going to bosley. the state of the hair union is strong.

to demean THE coalition to a "top" category is tantamount to muddying the waters...

I am zee capt'N!!!

Originally posted by Capt'N Mop!!!:

all members of THE coalition are created equal; we need to come together & end this nonsensical discriminatory behavior of "top five;" ultra refined is ultra refined. Im sorry but if your not a member of THE coalition than that's where I draw the line, but if you are then your the top of the top, the cream of the crop, the captain & director of all mops.

it's THE coalition for me or you might as well be going to bosley. the state of the hair union is strong.

to demean THE coalition to a "top" category is tantamount to muddying the waters...

You should post a link when you get your site up, and let us know about your extensive research and visits of the top clinics.

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

fortunately I don't need to, in case you weren't aware it's already been done for us. everything has been done for us. we don't have to do anything. ANYTHING!

maybe when your finished typing your 'current regimen' at the bottom of your signature you can click a few links on this site and see how much work pat has done for us; don't be an ungrateful hippo, sitting around blubbering the fat of the land icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_redface.gif and please stop w/your "top five" propaganda that serves merely to demean MANY of the members of the COALITION...Like any union, their all EQUAL. You don't see a TOP FIVE states in the US do you? Were all equal! icon_frown.gif ELITIST! icon_rolleyes.gif

WORLD PEACE, give it a chance angry hippo! icon_confused.gif ...

PS---what the hell is androGEL? (lubricant?) icon_eek.gif

I am zee capt'N!!!

Come on people, not all docs are created equal--period.

The Coalition is a great, safe body thanks to Pat and removes the "unknown" factor from choosing a doctor.

You still need to research each doc and find the right one for YOU.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

well, I guess your right they weren't "created" equal; it was only through their own hard work and personal ambitions that they were able to achieve ultra refined results and become members of the Coalition.

now that they are, they *are* ALL creating EQUALLY Ultra Refined results. They are all equals now. All of them. And you can expect the same equal results from any of them.

thanks for the clarification B spot, I over looked that aspect! icon_wink.gif

I am zee capt'N!!!

Originally posted by Capt'N Mop!!!:

maybe when your finished typing your 'current regimen' at the bottom of your signature you can click a few links on this site and see how much work pat has done for us; don't be an ungrateful hippo, sitting around blubbering the fat of the land icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_redface.gif and please stop w/your "top five" propaganda that serves merely to demean MANY of the members of the COALITION...Like any union, their all EQUAL. You don't see a TOP FIVE states in the US do you? Were all equal! icon_frown.gif ELITIST! icon_rolleyes.gif

WORLD PEACE, give it a chance angry hippo! icon_confused.gif ...

PS---what the hell is androGEL? (lubricant?) icon_eek.gif

I figured out how to put my daily regimen in the signature line, so it's automatic....

But, you're wrong:

1. Georgia

2. North Carolina

3. New York

4. Texas

5. Florida

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

your missing the most fundamental aspects of these issues:

-all members of the COALITION use Ultra Refined methods and as a direct result produce equal quality work.

-there's really no need to quote me when my post is directly above yours.

-most of your regimen is superfluous to hair loss (whether it's automatically posted or not).

-what the hell is androgel? icon_eek.gif

Current regimen:

prune juice: M-W-F

tap dancing lessons w/Pablo: 7x week

erotic adult puppet show for homeless (18+ only): 4x week

visual representation of Bethovans 5th for the hearing impaired (this involves various movements which I personally feel most accurately reflect the notes, tone, and general mood of his hit song, sometimes involving the lower hamstring muscles (i.e. hammy's) and to a certain degree the glutimas maximus, but not on prune juice days...learned from my mistake icon_confused.gif) : 1x week

I am zee capt'N!!!

Capt'N Mop,

If you really believe this community is here to hold everyone's hand and PREVENT you from researching, then I encourage you to rethink your position.

As the Associate Publisher of this community, we recommend physicians based on high standards. BUT, we still strongly encourage all prospective patients to research all physicians they are considering and select one of the top surgeons they are most impressed with.

I am starting to suspect however, that the majority of your posts are sarcastic. And your posts are starting to remind me of someone.

Best wishes,

Bill

Of course you need to research, how else did I find your ht web log Bill; you went from Brad Pitt hair to bald to back to Brad Pitt hair again, just like you said in your web log; how many girls told you that anyway? icon_razz.gif Its an inspiration and the very catalyst of my own personal (graft) journey. If you go to a Coalition doctor you can expect the very same Ultra Refined Results.

Perhaps in my great gratitude to the Coalition and the very community which has served as a bastion of hope to many a balding heads, the tongue has tipped in a moment of passion, to not allow others to reach the end of their own hair journey experience and conclude the same as I.

perhaps.

Dewayne,

your not a rhino feeding off the blubber of the land constantly typing superfluous material in your current regimen. Your a severely, balding man seeking to reach the end of the shiny barren road. Were all brethren in the barren road. I just hope to see you at the end my friend; whether jogging, lifting weights or using androgel, I hope to see you there brother!

Have a safe and refined journey friends.

I am zee capt'N!!!

Yes, Cap't Mop is irritating at times--I do not believe he is who you guys are alluding to--that former poster has moved on a long time ago.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Farjo is just a little bit better than Hasson and the sacrificeth of goats are just a little bit better than the sacrificeth chickens; unfortunately there currently isn't enough data on lasers to make a conclusive decision, so like the great powers that be I will keep an open mind and wait for more evidence to make a decision.

I stand corrected.

PS it was your cunning wit that persuaded me.

"captain CLOWN"... *you* ARE good! icon_redface.gif

and the "think about THAT" comment that made me realize what pure intellectual sophistication & sheer complexity I was dealing with; indeed, it made me realize your revelation was akin to unlocking the mysteries of the Da Vinci code; I'm dealing w/an individual who has a wealth of refined knowledge stored up from the great abyss of the Coalition.

Then you hit me w/this bad boy ' icon_razz.gif ' and I knew I was done.

game

set

match...you win.

I am zee capt'N!!!

Capt'n,

Saying that since the doctor is a member of the coalition, they are all equal is similar to saying:

- since a girl is a member of the SI Swimsuit Edition, they are all equal

- since a car is one of Car & Driver's Top 10, they are all equal

But they're not.

As each person has different needs and different wants, each person must go to a Doctor that performs the best work for their particular case. Not all doctors are created equal and all have unique attributes, preferences and methods. I think some are better for hairlines, while others are better for crowns. I think some are better for density, while others are more natural looking. But that is just my opinion and I know others will agree or disagree with my opinion.

Each person has a finite quantity of donor hairs and how that doctor elects to distribute the hairs is also vitally important and unique. Do they place a heavy emphasis on the hairline, add some temple work, or do light coverage all over. Naturally, the patient has a strong vote in all of this, but some doctor's may favour one approach over another.

Never forget that hair transplantation is not just skill, it's also design. And no two doctors are truly alike in this area.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog