Miracle-Grow supplement for hair-grafts?

Hi everyone...wanted to share this: I've have 15 or so small procedures over 20 years, with different surgeons, so I'm a veteran. After my last two, I experienced amazing growth of permanent new hairs due to a unique supplement I was actually taking for an un-related health condition. My fantastic (and famous) surgeon was intrigued enough to want to start his own patient-trial, beginning soon. Will update you!

Hi everyone...wanted to share this: I've have 15 or so small procedures over 20 years, with different surgeons, so I'm a veteran. After my last two, I experienced amazing growth of permanent new hairs due to a unique supplement I was actually taking for an un-related health condition. My fantastic (and famous) surgeon was intrigued enough to want to start his own patient-trial, beginning soon. Will update you!

smoothstevie,

Are you referring to 15 small hair transplant procedures over the last 20 years?

You do know that there is no supplement or "miracle" regrowth solution for the transplanted hair to grow right?

Just to warn you, anyone who comes here and starts to talk about miracle cures and hair growth wonder drugs will be hardly be taken seriously.

If you have a product name so that our intelligent members can research the ingredients and whether or not there is any proof of efficacy, feel free to post the name. Do not however promote the product with websites or contact information.

Best wishes,

Bill

If you have a product name so that our intelligent members can research

did I hear someone call me?...

Yes, smoothstevie tell us the name. Fifteen procedures, WoW! icon_eek.gifYour just a glutton for punishment, eh? Im gonna have 16 just so I can give myself an award and out do you...

BTW---the hanlde 'smoothstevie' makes it sound like the ht's didn't turn out to THICK, on a balding blog that would be like using the handle 'babybutt' or something; it really evokes a feeling of no hair...Hmmmm....this ALL really sounds strange mr.fifteen....

Potential spammer testing the waters

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by smoothstevie:

My fantastic (and famous) surgeon was intrigued enough to want to start his own patient-trial, beginning soon. Will update you!

Please do, include lots of pics, but change the name, Miracle Grow is already taken and only works on plants