2135 grafts with Dr. Bernstein -- was that too few?

Hey Guys, Bill, and guests:

Just took a peek at some of the other guys and what their graft posts/pictures were like, some upward of 3000 grafts!

I'll be asking this question to Dr. Bernstein in different words, but would like to ask you all for your help here:

was 2,135 grafts too low a count for my first session?

would more grafts for the initial session have made it less necessary to have a second or third session?

what about mixing different doctors for different procedures? (such as if i go back for more work, and try a new doctor?)

is more better?

thanks

Hey Guys, Bill, and guests:

Just took a peek at some of the other guys and what their graft posts/pictures were like, some upward of 3000 grafts!

I'll be asking this question to Dr. Bernstein in different words, but would like to ask you all for your help here:

was 2,135 grafts too low a count for my first session?

would more grafts for the initial session have made it less necessary to have a second or third session?

what about mixing different doctors for different procedures? (such as if i go back for more work, and try a new doctor?)

is more better?

thanks

looks extremely good to me honestly. you healed quick man, can't wait to see your 6month progress, and can u post a picture of before you had your hair transplant?

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Looks good

It is normal to always want more.. Some docs take a more conservative approach.. Without knowing your situation we cannot speculate on if it is too low.. I had three and the results are fantanstic

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Looking good my man. I remember reading your blog weeks before you had the procedure and am excited to see your results.

Looks really nice, clean and healing quickly. Remember, sometimes less can be more! I think this will be a great start for you and if the day comes you want more, you've got that option. But I think once this fills in you'll be over the moon.

Please keep the updates a comin'...

Cheers,

MbM

Regarding your specific inquiry of "too few grafts(?)", I would post some quality before pics.

Many people mix doctors, many stick with the same -- the best way to determine if this is for you is to research (and CONSULT) with multiple doctos...ideally, in my opinion, with doctors that have diverging "philosophies". As I'm sure you know, Dr. Bernstein is very "conservative", and he has vocalized his reasons for being so.....there's a recent thread floating around stating some of them; there is also a thread stating a somewhat disparate viewpoint....I have to run to work right now, but I'll search he links for you later and hit you up with them, if they haven't already been stated.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

there is no point in asking this question or worrying about it now. just sit back, be patient, and enjoy the growth. after 12 months you can start to consider if another procedure is needed. good growing!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com