Hair Transplant experience in Pakistan

I had HT one year back from Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry,Lahore Pakistan and here are my during surgery and after growth results.I am totally satisfied with results.One of my relative already had surgery from same doctor and after seeing results i decided to go for surgery.

Total 1836 grafts and i had few hair on my front line rest of area complete bald.

9471008753_FB0F180AD0B81BAAB910D9EA0DC8A6A3.JPG.thumb 8471008753_20F802FCE475CADA27164B216D37B98C.JPG.thumb 7471008753_42BB2BE6C24052F5BB775FD55D02F411.JPG.thumb 2571008753_308B121A890992595CD48600AFF04279.JPG.thumb 1571008753_69F04B6CC89AA2A5516A66EF41F3B080.JPG.thumb

Distribution of grafts look very nice and even. With your hair characteristics, 1800 grafts seems to have done the job. Glad you're happy with your results.

Looks great and pretty good.I also had surgery from Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry and satisfied with my results.You have selected good and reputed doctor regarding outstanding results.

I think good HT work speaks itself.

I hope with such a good result complete change in your personality.

• 3 weeks later...

As a hair transplant surgeon

what I noticed is that the pre operative picture is not really pre operative.

If you see closely there are obvious signs of surgery done in past 2 to 6 weeks. the marks are obvious.

this means he is going through telogen effluvium stage.

so we would like to see the true pre operatve result.

I am sure that the forum would agree with me.

The eyes does not see what the mind does not know.

Having said that its a good job done.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Looks great for a relatively small no of grafts. Some more pictures would be good.

I cant see any obvious signs of recent work??

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

The results look very good and natural. Would ofcourse like to see a top down picture to know what realestate was transplanted. I would have to assume about 50cm2 judging from result?

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Well,result is good for such area and so small number of grafts.Picture speaks itself ,this pic is during surgery and i don't think any sign of previous surgery.... my opinion.

How is it possible that 2 to 6 weeks later you can do another surgery.... seems illogical.

However it would be appreciated for more pics and if possible before surgery picture as well so that one can know REAL status.

I think there is no true pre operative result.... resuls usually comes after six to nine months from surgery.... my opinion.

I do agree with stevo that LOOKS GREAT FOR A RELATIVELY SMALL NO. OF GRAFTS

Faheem

Dear Faheem

If you see closely the first picture shows some redness, this means its in a healing phase. if the picture was takes as you mentioned during surgery we would be able to see the blood and some signs of fresh surgery which I as a surgeon and some people here in forum would agree to as well.

I am not saying that this is another surgery after 2 to 6 weeks. I am sure that you are well aware of tellogen effluvium stage commonly called a shock loss.

All I am saying is that no doubt the surgery results are impressive but realistically speaking those many grafts especially FU will not in any way give that result in such a sever case of MPB.

Simple mathematics. SO I personally think(may be I am wrong) that this is not a true pre operative picture. but i agree that irrespective of that its a decent looks all I want to know is the amount of change.

Mind you I see thing in a different perspective than mos people who are the patients and have an experience of 1 to 4 surgeries.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have read all comments and just to clarify regarding confusions of the comments by Dr.Humayun and other;

I did not have any previous surgery.I had only one surgery from Dr.ahmad Chaudhry.

What can i say if Dr.Humayun medical science say i have surgery few weeks earlier but one should respect honesty of the patient.

If i had earlier session then obviously i would say it clearly.But I NEVER had any previous session.

1 HT from Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry Lahore Pakistan

• 5 months later...

wow.. i have read some good reviews about dr ahamad chaudry of pakistan... neat work, but dr humayun is the best person to jude as he has several years of experience with him so i am a little confused..

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

• 3 weeks later...