Lasercomb?

Hi

There are many threads on this.. There is no substantial evidence that it regrows hair.. I wouldn't waste money on it..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi Michael,

I used to be an advocate of Laser Therapy as there is a lot of documented studies on its benefits of increasing hair shaft diameter and hair count.

But I have yet to find any photographic evidence that shows a real cosmetic difference. Even on their website the before and after pics are not impressive at all. If even the best hand picked results are not impressive, I don't hold much hope for the average joe.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

• 2 weeks later...

The lasercomb is a technological wonder...it can transform hundreds of dollars into beams of light in mere seconds...

Smart-assitude aside, from what I have read, it has minimal results, at least in proprtion to its cost.

For my part, even if there were to appear on the market a "LaserComb 2.0" that were somehow actually able to cause hair regrowth, a la the claims of Rogaine...I'd still rather have done an HT, gone through the recovery and growth ONCE (maybe twice, if I get greedy), and have hair that will remain where the good doctor put it without my performing a daily preservation ritual icon_smile.gif But that's just my preference...

On a side note, MichaellovesNYC -- your results are looking great; I'm sure you're happy.

Benjamin

Mark hit it right on the head ( no pun intended) .. All the other stuff is garbage. I might include Nizoral on the good list

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!