Where to buy Nizoral 2%???

Originally posted by tkerr22:

besides online where can you buy nizoral 2% over the counter?? anyone know of good sites that sell it the cheapest??thanks in advance

Walgreens.

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

I don't think you can get the 2% variety without a prescription. I buy Nizoral 1% at Walmart.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

The 2% at Walgreens is $36.99 for 120 ml and they also have a generic version for $28.99. I personally would rather get the brand name anyways. At CVS, it's $41. I guess you might as well get it from Wallgreens. I wonder if it's better though to go with the 1% (inspecially for 1st time users) since it's only $15 for a 7 oz? There's a pretty big difference between the two as far as price goes. And yeah you do need a prescription for the 2%.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Is the Ketaconazole the only thing that makes Nizoral a good product for hairloss? I'm thinking about getting an alternative 2% ketaconazole shampoo, because it's difficult to get Nizoral where I am.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, everybody. I want to tell where I buy Nizoral. I prefer to do it online at (Link removed by moderator) It costs much cheaper than in usual pharmacies. Quality is very good, it really helps me. Hope, this information will be useful.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

• 2 weeks later...

I see a big discussion here. I can share with you my experience. I prefer to order Nizoral (Ketoconazole) online, because it's much cheaper. I ordered 3 times from (Link removed by moderator). Usually the time of delivery was about 2 weeks, they ship worldwide, quality is OK. I think it's a good choice.

• 1 year later...

I have been purchasing Nizoral Shampoo for the last 4 years from a New Zealand pharmacy. Delivery to the US East Coast takes about 7 days and I have never had any problem with using my credit card with them The web site address is -(Link removed by moderator)

• 4 weeks later...