New to the forum...

jupiter_jessica

I am new to the forum and just wanted to stop in and say "hey"! I work for a hair transplant surgeon in South Florida (Jupiter), Dr. Ricardo Mejia.

Just wanted to get established and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Senta

*I am a Medical Assistant at Jupiter Dermatology & Hair Restoration. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions :)

Dr. Ricardo Mejia is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by jupiter_jessica:

I am new to the forum and just wanted to stop in and say "hey"! I work for a hair transplant surgeon in South Florida (Jupiter), Dr. Ricardo Mejia.

Just wanted to get established and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

madre mia!! woman here in the balding blog icon_smile.gif

ok ask you questions...

hey Jessica...after my HT transformation I shave all off with scars and all....but my drivers license expires soon....I need a new one....tell me what should I put in the column "hair color"?

icon_confused.gif

I would put down what your natural hair color would be if it wasn't all shaved off. icon_smile.gif

But thats just me...

Senta

*I am a Medical Assistant at Jupiter Dermatology & Hair Restoration. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions :)

Dr. Ricardo Mejia is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

you are?! icon_smile.gifthen you are perfect for the ocasion! icon_wink.gif

so how does it feel to be in minority here?woman...all alone by your self among this man?

Tell me Jessica,I will listen to you...I know,believe,I understand ,because I am in minority too icon_wink.gif

Do you like what you do?

Are you going to snap some of those bargain foreclosures in florida that are going on there ....

http://www.ushomeauction.com/auction_details.php?auctionID=H-053

Jessica,

Now how in the world did we miss this post? I guess even I don't come into the "Off-Topic" section of the forum as often as I ought.

But welcome - even though you are not so new anymore icon_smile.gif.

By the way, speaking of licenses, I'm FINALLY getting a new license for the first time since I've had hair. I've been haunted by this awful picture for years of my balding head. It's funny when I've actually had to show it to people because many have to take a second look to make sure it's me. I even had a few comments like "This doesn't look like you". Thank God icon_smile.gif.

Next Tuesday I get my new license photo! Woo Hoo! icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

Jessica,

Now how in the world did we miss this post? I guess even I don't come into the "Off-Topic" section of the forum as often as I ought.

But welcome - even though you are not so new anymore icon_smile.gif.

By the way, speaking of licenses, I'm FINALLY getting a new license for the first time since I've had hair. I've been haunted by this awful picture for years of my balding head. It's funny when I've actually had to show it to people because many have to take a second look to make sure it's me. I even had a few comments like "This doesn't look like you". Thank God icon_smile.gif.

Next Tuesday I get my new license photo! Woo Hoo! icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

I'm thinking of replacing all of the family photos in my home with some new shots, as I look pretty bald in some the past few years.

The ones of me at the beginning, in my 20's, are pretty solid looking but I'm taking the whole bunch for some updates at the first of the year.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

D,

You can take "new and improved" pics now, but then yer just going to have to keep updating them month to month for the foreseeable future! icon_cool.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...