Fallenstar-pics

Fallenstar

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Bill, from that angle scar looks really good, i'd like to see some more good clear photos tho. Then like i said if i'm proved wrong i'll apologise, until then as far as i'm concerned the juries out.

I've gotta go work now, speak 2 you all later.

Spex I dont get paid to post so Im done with this mate . Too much for one day.

You are a great guy and I didnt want to say anything ,except I felt I had to stick up for the patient.

Theres only one clinics work I can stand behind 100% and feel confident I did and Farjo isnt it.

That being said they seemed to have upped their game and that should make us happy

I dont know much about the past of Farjo but what I do know is this patient is happy.

No ones going to see fallenstar pics then close their eyes and jump in the chair for surgery.

It just seems very very strange that youve never acted this way towards any others doctors work or been so aggressive in meeting a patient other then Feller.

Maybe you had a bad day or who knows but its up to him not us if he wants to be a showcase.

Youve helped me educate myself and for that Im forever grateful but to go on like this shows me a different Spex that Ive never seen before.

Helping people and promoting Feller is your forte , investigating is not.

Bill

Just a quick one regaurdes the picture you have shown of fallenstar's scar ,

Just for clarity at the bottom of that page on fallenstar's blog ,fallenstar states that he has used his wife's make up kit to disguise the scar .

I think you should state that when using that pic as an example .

Also I have politely asked fallenstar for clear up-to-date photos of his scar .

thanks

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hmmm....I think a few things are going on here:

Fallenstar has a dramatic result, which draws the interest of many; his pictures aren't the best, and to be honest, I thought some of them looked a bit "off". This doesn't mean I think he is wearing concealer, it could easily be lighting, camera, etc etc, but it honestly crossed my mind before I read ANY of the posts. This isn't the first time I've thought this, and it goes with the territory of poor photography that is pretty common. Pound4Pound, Fallen's pics really aren't horrible.

But in tandem w/ what is already an ENTICING transformation, it certaintly piqued my interest, as I think it did Spex and others.

I am w/ PGP that when I read the thread, I initially inferred that Spex was trying to uncover deception on the part of Farjo/Fallenstar, and it got to be a bit Cat Vs. Mouse w/ Fallenstar, which it really shouldn't be.

The cloud of rivalry....bashing....and past transgressions....invariably seems to infuse any Farjo-related inquiry w/ unecessary emotion on at least one person's part, which in turn fuels others'.

Maybe Spex was too aggressive; maybe Fallenstar should have taken better pics and been more forward when Spex initially inquired into seeing him.

I agree w/ PGP's analysis and sentiment that Fallenstar should be treated like any other patient and be given all benefits of doubt until showed otherwise; I think Spex was eager...perhaps too eager....to remove all doubt.

EDIT -- Fallenstar, I also wanted to say that your documentation of results, as is, is to be commended, and if I or anyone else seems a bit "bloodthirsty" it really is more an issue of being "folliclethirsty"! icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Just for clarity at the bottom of that page on fallenstar's blog ,fallenstar states that he has used his wife's make up kit to disguise the scar .

Richie,

Thanks for pointing that out. I completely missed it.

There are several other pictures of his scar however, it's not indicated in all the scar photos whether or not it's partially camouflaged.

My guess is that makeup probably helped conceal the thin evidence line that is quite common during the first several weeks/months after a procedure.

I guess Fallenstar will have to clarify how is scar looks today without any makeup.

Bill

wow, guys, i cant believe all the last several updates :-)

thx for the supportive messages & sorry if any misunderstanding to anyone who feels this way, no bad feeling is meant to anyone.

never thought a thread can generate such a spur of discussion. i want to clarify a few things please if i may

1) i only posted my story & blog as a payback to this brilliant forum ( Pat & Bill, great job guys)

2) i did a lot a research before taking the plunge

3) i feel i made a great decision going with Dr Farjo. btw i am only a patient & as someone pointed out in the thread, i would not make +ve feedback if my results were poor in any way.

4) I an truly ecstatic about my results even in 10 months. i have nothing to prove to anyone else but myself ( ok my better half too :-) )

5) i do NOT wear any kind of Dermatch or concealers..to be honest i do not even know what these items are ?..

6) initially, when my HT was done, i shaved my hair to #2 and needed to apply a little of wifes mascarer ( sorry for crap spelling)

7) i really hope and would like to meet with Spex or any members on the morning ( 7th nov) after my 2nd HT. I will not be shaving down any native hair so he can view in person at his own leisure..i have no issue with this at all, i will get the coffee's in too :-)

8) i have nothing to gain from showing off my pictures etc, i am just amazed with the HT technology and current standards and just wanted to record my progress..thats all, u can take anything from this as u like, its really for any new members to benefit & to help them make informative decisions, i know i had found previous results useful.

Finally, I hope my message here will clarify that I am just patient that is very happy with his result and do not want to gain in any way but to help others in similar predicament. My pictures are taken using an average digital camera & i have tried to take honest pictures, at various times of the day etc to be realistic view of how others would see my hair, sorry if the quality is not up professional standard.

happy growing to all members in meantime..

all the best

FS

Thx PGP,

i hope i meet with Spex so that he can see in person, i have honestly nothing to hide, i am just one ex bald guy who is totally happy with outcome...once the crown is done, my dream will come true..:-)

thx for all the supportive comments, really appreciate it,

talk soon,

FS

Fallenstar,

Kudos to you for having such a positive online demeanor and taking criticism openly without defensiveness.

For members to think you are wearing a topical concealer like dermmatch only indicates how amazing your results really are. This in itself is a testament to the kind of quality work the Farjos are doing. Kudos to Drs Bessam and Nilofer for their dedication to state of the art ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hey Fallenstar

Thanks for coming on and clearing up a few things .

You said you have nothing to gain from posting but I'm sure I read somewhere ages ago , that you where offered discount by the farjos to post online , I can't seem to find where i read that now , is this true ?

And would it be possible for you to please post some up-to-date clear pics of your scar , taken outside showing the scar in relation to your head position .

Thanks

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

richie48,

thx for the +ve comments. But can u pls clarify where u read anything about prices or discounts etc if i posted my pictures, now this is the limit! i am sorry but i have never mentioned anything about prices & u know what as a HT veteran yourself, its not about the money when it comes to a good HT. There are many other factors.

with your comment/accusation, i am sorry but my respect has considerably gone down for you as a fellow HT member...i will be reluctant to respond to you in future if this is what its all about :-(

either u prove the above or i think an apology would not go amiss

finally, i hope to get some professional pictures taken by Mick of my scar etc before H#2, i am not sure if i can take good quality scar pictures that would keep u happy

Spex,

to answer your question about a meeting, i would like to meet with u. pls let me know when u can come down to Windsor, BERKS at your earliest convenience. we can meet for coffee or drink. u can view my results at your leisure & hopefully u can then end this issue with your honest feedback.

look forward to hearing from u.

best regards,

FS

Sorry fallenstar

I was asking you the question , I hadn't ment to accuse , but when I tried to find the infomation I have got my facts mixed up , it was a guy called longpig on another forum , he posted that he was offered a discount from farjos for being flexible with his dates , so sorry for offending you , I apologise sincerly .

I got the wrong end of the stick , I hope you will accept my apology fallenstar .

It's great news that your willing to meet up with spex , I'm sure it will be for the good of the community , let just hope he is still willing to meet after this rather heated debate .

I for one will be looking foward to your scar pics and thankyou for taking time to reply after I inadvertanly offended you .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

thx Richie,

i appreciated & accept ur apology. i have always been honest and clear as possible.

i really have nothing to gain apart from a new head of hair, what a feeling! :-)

i am just happy with result, never thought HT can turn out this way.

to be honest.

anyways look forward to meeting with u guys at some stage..

best

FS

Your results are incredible and if I lived in UK I would check out the Farjo clinic in a heartbeat.

You and your clinic has showed class and proved that the work they do is top notch.

You Fallenstar have been a trooper and deserve the best.

People with a half of brain will see through masquerade and realize the UK finally has a caring clinic that does solid work.

With all the butcherings Ive seen from over there Im glad Pat took the trip and made a great choice in accepting them.

I for some reason never even read this thread until page 7 and Im glad I did.

I would have been acting much different then you Fallenstar.

I would have no tongue or fingertips left by now.

PGP,

Reading from your other posts I know you have a tendency to keep on and have the last word. But I find your accusations that Spex was aggressive and harassing toward FS inaccurate, for whatever reason I think you are just trying to cause a little bit of aggravation. Read his posts, he was ultra polite in his requests. I find them perfectly reasonable and he only persisted because no direct yes or no answer was given.

Also why would I be handing anyone an award for their photography? I may have only been reading the boards for a couple of hours a day for 4 months but my eye sight is 20/20.

You can brown nose FS and call me a half brain all you like, but I've had emails from 2 others who align with my thinking.

I'd like to see some clear photos before we start declaring Fs the new bobman

folicallychallenged,

can i say i have no intention of becoming "another bobman". everyone is different and bobman has achieved a superb result, i am extremely pleased for him, we can all imagine how he must be feeling with his mop of new hair :-)

secondly, i am do not claim to be professional photographer, however i am arranging some proper photo shoots for the benefit of this forum around the 1yr anniversary in november.

i hope i can meet with spex soon as maybe he can also give his opinion on my results when we meet in person.

so, pls lets try & keep this pleasant as i hope we are here for the same reason of trying to beat hair loss.

all the best

FS

Once again Folically HE OWES US NOTHING.

Its a PATIENT posting not a clinic.

Why dont you pm all the other guys that you may feel pictures are inaccurate . Pm me after the 3000th one then and Ill send you some seeds for the money tree.

Who the F is anyone bugging a guy for a live photoshoot anyway.

ONE guy said hes a Bobman in the works ,by the way Fallenstar thats ANOTHER compliment.

Have some class like the American Feller Patients and get off Spexs nuts.

I hope your not a Feller patient because Im quite sure Spex doesnt want this how wonderful Farjo clinic is thread to keep going.

Richie,

You said to Fallenstar:

You said you have nothing to gain from posting but I'm sure I read somewhere ages ago , that you where offered discount by the farjos to post online , I can't seem to find where i read that now , is this true ?

Then you said:

he posted (longpig) that he was offered a discount from farjos for being flexible with his dates

These are two entirely different things and I trust you know this.

Clinics paying patients to post on their behalf is frowned upon by this community unless they divulge their compensation by the clinic in their forum signature according to our terms of service.

But most surgeons will offer discounts to patients if they are flexible with surgery dates (ex: filling in in the event a patient cancels).

Sometimes I think you are in your own little world when you post.

Regards,

Bill

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaha

Yer bud i can see where your coming from with that one

Like when you posted a pic of fallenstars scar and said it was "quite fine" without disclosing it was infact covered with his wife's make up to help disguise it .

Hahahahahahahaha

Sometimes I think you are in your own little world when you post

Regards,

richie (48)

To learn about how I restored my hair , please se my hair loss weblog .

Hahahahahahahaahah

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

Once again Folically HE OWES US NOTHING.

Its a PATIENT posting not a clinic.

Why dont you pm all the other guys that you may feel pictures are inaccurate . Pm me after the 3000th one then and Ill send you some seeds for the money tree.

Who the F is anyone bugging a guy for a live photoshoot anyway.

ONE guy said hes a Bobman in the works ,by the way Fallenstar thats ANOTHER compliment.

Have some class like the American Feller Patients and get off Spexs nuts.

I hope your not a Feller patient because Im quite sure Spex doesnt want this how wonderful Farjo clinic is thread to keep going.

PGP,

Again instead of being civil you have to try and resort to aggrevating people to try and win a point, its the sign of a poor argument. (try harder next time to get you little kicks icon_smile.gif ) I won't post on this thread again, so you can have the last word....i know you like to. 'simple things ay' icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

folicallychallenged,

It appears as if the controversy was over and done with. Even Spex cleared up any misunderstanding. But you still seem quite defensive.

Are you a Dr. Feller patient? What is your interest in this particular thread?

Thanks,

Bill

Hey Bill,

I wasn't defensive at all, i just wanted to reply to some of what PGP said and reiterate my point.

I have a ht booked with Dr Feller on the 17th Oct, so yes i will soon be a Dr Feller patient. I will of course be documentng my progress with clear pictures and a warts n'all account so that others can make an informed decision concerning their ht surgeon, just the same as i did.

However, i fail to see how a choice of Dr Feller as my surgeon has any bearing on the validity of my observations in this thread?

I'm fairly intelligent and free thinking and i have definately not been brainwashed, i am not a sheep, nor do i have any particular allegiance. I understand that issues may have occured before my presence on the boards, but i am not privy to the substance of those issues. I don't care to be honest, i just want solid hard cold facts/evidence upon which everyone can draw their own conclusions about what is exactly what.

I have no issue with the Farjo clinic per se. There are quite a few of their results i've liked, on another forum i've actually made a point of saying that as a fellow NW6, i really liked Balodys transformation.

Lastly, I don't wish for anyone to reduce this to a clinic v clinic battle, so i'll withdraw now and i won't post again on this thread.

I look forward to seeing some good photos sometime soon. I like many others respect transparancy.