Fallenstar-pics

Fallenstar

WOW.!!!!!

There are two things EXTREMELY obvious and one that you could add incredibly ridiculous to and reeks of worrisome paranoia.

Ill just comment on the first and that is your results are great.

The second one is too petty and childish and frickin obvious and becoming repetitive from one certain clan.

Farjo has slowly become equal to a good majority of US surgeons.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spex:

PGP - i am TRULY impressed by Fallenstars results. I meet many guys all the time who have received HT's and am very interested to see what appears a great one here especially when its only a 100 miles away from me. The transformation is quite something so far from the pictures shown - This is very clear to see to anyone.

I am a "hair geek" though as you know - and I personally wanted to see the result in person and wanted to try make it as easy as possible for Fallenstar as to not inconvenience him. He is obviously a busy chap and has little free time.

I would like to apologise if my line of questioning has come across as childish and repetitive IYO - I GENUINELY really want to see these results as they are now in person - and wanted to try give Fallenstar every opportunity to allow a meet to happen - Would you not have loved to see this HT in person given the chance?

Its not going to happen and that's cool as i see he has been online a few times and not replied - that's cool - icon_cool.gif

I apologise to Fallenstar here publicly for repeating myself and making a few attempts at meeting him to see his HT. I appreciate his privacy and opinion - he will hear NOTHING more from me on the subject.

I hope someone else here has an opportunity to see the work and report back as it appears great and I wish him all the very best with his upcoming session in November. Hasslehoff eat your heart out!!!

Best Regards

Spex

If i had a ht like that i'd wanna show it off to everyone.. hmm

I think it's about time i put this topic to bed,

Fallenstar took a long, long time in both deciding if to do a transplant and who to do it with.He made his choice after a lot of research and could of chosen from lots of surgeons who would have given similar results.He is by nature a slightly reserved character and does not hog the limelight but i have noticed on speaking to him a few times during the past year that his demeanour is developing and is noticably more positive.It took a lot for him to initially come on here and he has added regular updates re his development, for which he should be commended.

Due to our past run in's with certain parties i can understand any hesitancy he has,i hope that this now is water under the bridge and everyone can put their feelings aside and let the people who look at this site just get on with learning what is out there and how they can be helped.Fallenstar has agreed to show his hair to anyone who would like to see it, though it has to be on his terms re timing etc.I can understand also why he does not want anyone from another clinic to take pictures but i know he is happy to meet people to share his results.re our surgery timings we start early and finish late and lets face it the prospect of surgery itself, can be quite daunting.We will not be shaving any of the recipient area on the day as his crown is bald;so if on the following morning Spex or anyone else would like to meet , i know he is happy to oblige.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Guest wanthairs

i have to add---i think these results are totaly incredible.

Very good indeed...I think he should change his name to "rising star" after his crown gets done....

Spex from the pms I recieved after my post ,its just not MY opinion and NOBODY is falling for this BS . Give me break . Your a hair geek and Im a girl geek but if she says no the first time walk away or its called STALKING here in US.

Listen I like you but I certainly wouldnt want you taking pictures and picking at my hair like a monkey.

Youve actually kept this thread alive that is showing Fajos clinic to possibly being on par as your own and many others.

You seem obsessed by this fella .

Maybe he doesnt like you.

Maybe he doesnt like the fact that other Fellers patients have bashed his clinic.

Your comfortable with showing off your hair under any conditions but you had alot of grafts put in a very small area and 2 you get paid for it .

You get paid for bringing UK guys to Feller.

Im just letting you know that its just not MY opinion like you say on how people feel . Pms prove otherwise.

Stop for the love of God . I thought you were going to give it up 5 posts ago

Even if these results arent as good in person as the pics there is still a huge difference.

I could give a damn about the farjo clinic its just one clinic over there . You will still have other patients that will fly to New York.

Your job is safe.

I dont see Bspot of Jotronic stalking people for a hair shot.

Lord have mercy!!!!

Fallenstar has agreed to show his hair to anyone who would like to see it, though it has to be on his terms re timing etc.

No he hasn't, he said he hasn't got half an hour free until October. But if he doesn't want to meet Spex then thats fair enough thats his perogative.

Mick as the Farjo representative, i thought you would have been encouraging Fallenstar to meet Spex and show of his results, as they look fantastic and at the end of the day transparancy is good for everyone.

Would it be possible to take some better photos close up and outside in a better light?

Your a hair geek and Im a girl geek but if she says no the first time walk away or its called STALKING here in US.

Listen I like you but I certainly wouldnt want you taking pictures and picking at my hair like a monkey.

but he didn't say no he was just evasive.

Maybe he doesnt like the fact that other Fellers patients have bashed his clinic.

Your comfortable with showing off your hair under any conditions but you had alot of grafts put in a very small area and 2 you get paid for it.

Letting Spex take some photos and have a look would be a fantastic way to put the Farjo bashing to rest. By being evasive it just gives Farjo bashers more fuel the best way to counter their arguments is to be completely transparant and give prospective patients as much evidence as possible to base a decision on.

You get paid for bringing UK guys to Feller. Im just letting you know that its just not MY opinion like you say on how people feel . Pms prove otherwise.

Why aren't they saying anything then?

He said he would meet him the day after. Even with hair shaved Spex could tell the density.

Maybe the guy wants to feel totally restored before letting people run their fingers through his hair and do a photoshoot.

I know I couldnt do that.

It would be a fantastic way to stop the select Feller crew bashing, but are the pics that bad ? Ive seen worse from plenty of others This guy doesnt owe us or Farjo or Spex ANYTHING.

I dont know why they dont what to say anything on here I geuss its to avoid this right here.

If people want to try and bust out clinics and expose ,and tear down clinics I can give you 100 more that should come first.

If you believe Spex only wants to see this amazing result in person so he can pleasure himself , I have a money tree for sale. All you have to do is send me 10 large , and plant the seeds .

PGP,

Thanks, though on my last post" i know he is happy to meet people to share his results.re our surgery timings we start early and finish late and lets face it the prospect of surgery itself, can be quite daunting.We will not be shaving any of the recipient area on the day as his crown is bald;so if on the following morning Spex or anyone else would like to meet , i know he is happy to oblige."

I am afraid i am doing a runner for the weekend to take in some of this lovely british seaside weather.You guys in the U.S. dont know how lucky you are

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Well there ya go Spex. Meet the day after. Nothing will be shaved maybe some hairs that shed due to manipulation and temp shock but youll get the idea.

Then when you report back we can ALL give the Farjos the thumbs ups or down.

We know you wouldnt risk your repect level with a false report that could be easily dismissed by super clear clinic photos.

Your report would show that the Farjo clinic is good or it could show that they are great and superior over there.

Even with these soso pics I can promise even in person the results will be no lower then a good result.

I dont know why in the world you would want to prove their quality work for them because in your case its lose, lose, but maybe they have some pics of you dining out with Mick. IDK

Look i'm gonna cut through the subterfuge/the bs. I hate to question someone's integrity, but i think in those photos Fallenstar has dermmatch in his hair.

I would love to be proved wrong and i will apologise to all concerned if i am wrong, its just that i don't think i'm wrong. If i can see it, i think a lot of other people can see it.

Furthermore, if posters are going to revere Fallenstar as the next Bobman or Nick Nitro then then we need better verification than those photos. I find the evasivenss of the OP fishy and i also think that if these results are as fantastic as they seem, then the Farjo clinic would be begging and paying Fallenstar to show off his results as a showcase, instead of giving an excuse that FS is busy until October :P

I fail to see why Spex can only meet with this patient after the surgery? Is there something to hide? like the possible removal of a bad scar?

PGP i don't know where your coming from mate, but Spex is one of the good guys. Attacking his character by questioning his ethics and accusing him of being a stalker, while you are creating an argument based on untruths and unknowns and purposely misquoting Spex's words to bolster your argument is both a cheek and a farce.

I have no agenda, i just think theres a lot of BS floating about in the forums and if clinics want our respect and trust they should offer complete 100% transparency.

I've said my piece, i'll wait for you all to start attacking me now.

Hey fallenstar

Have you any up-to-date and good clear scar photos ?

Everyone knows I'm an avid scar spotter hahaahhahha and always interested in seeing quality honest pics .

I have to agree with what folical has written , all this questioning has to be in the interest of the consumer , not the clinic .

Also on your blog you metioned you had to use make up to help conceal the scar when you had very short hair , do you still have to do that or is your scar ok now ?,

And in this outside pic it does kinda look like your wearing courve or another type of concealer , now just to clarify I never said you were , I said it does look a little like you wearing concealer to me .

outside-top-close21.jpg

This could account for the interest in seeing you in person , as you have had , what appears from your photograph ,to be a rather impressive mop for 10 months .

Please grow , spex has been around a very long time has helped many , many guys suffering from this curse , he helped my once too , he regularly meets guys up and down the country and openly discloses the fact on this and many other forum that he works as a showcase for Dr Feller , there is no sneaking around or skirting issues when raised .

We all met in Manchester once too , were I and many other HT patients let whomever wanted to poke and prod and take pics of our HTs , this helped put many anxious people at ease due to the transparency of the face to face meet , it is the best and only way to have complete and utter honesty , I have linked it below for you to take a look .

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/146...091033573#3091033573

Surly , as a baldness sufferer and HT veteran you must agree please grow face to face meets have to be a good idear , with such a life changing surgery ?

I agree that spex did pursue this a little longer than I though was really appropriate , but he only has HT newbies best interests at heart and wishes to help people make informed desisions , his passion , on this occasion was his down fall , he was polite and proberbly got a little frustrated with the constant rebukes from fallenstar and mick .

Mayby in hind sight fallenstar could have politly declined a meet , but constant excuses and , lets face it , rather weak reasoning have unfortunatly left himself fallenstar ,and mick open to abuse somewhat .

I hope this thread can get back on track and I hope fallenstar may provide the pics I have requested to see .

May I also wish him all the best with his up and coming proceedure .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

folicallychallenged,

I have absolutely no reason to believe that Fallenstar is wearing Dermmatch or any other topical concealer on his head in these photos. It doesn't even seem logical to think that a patient would pretend they are thrilled with their own results and post inaccurate photos after they've spent thousands of dollars to restore their hair.

I'm also not sure why you think that Fallenstar isn't willing to meet with Spex when he posted that he is willing earlier in this thread. Fallenstar already stated when he is available and it's up to Spex to decide whether or not he wants to or can meet with Fallenstar at that point. You wonder why he is only available certain times? I'll go out on a limb here and say he's busy because he has a life icon_smile.gif.

I agree that Spex is one of the good guys. But clinical representatives that post on another surgeon's thread are probably going to be questioned about their motives, especially when anything questionable is said. This is why I still believe that clinical representatives are better off presenting photos from their clinic and answering any general hair loss or hair transplant related question. Any time they get involved in "which doctor is best" type thread or posting anything questionable on another clinic's thread, questions arise.

Let's remember that this is Fallenstar's thread and not get caught up in a battle that results poorly for everyone.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill

Members,

Fallenstar has accepted Spex's invitation to meet on the previous page when he said:

"However, I have already offered to meet with you on or around my second procedure in Manchester on 6th Nov."

You are all welcome to form your own opinion about his results and offer your honest feedback. But I will not allow Fallenstar to be badgered simply because he won't meet Spex sooner than what is convenient for him. Frankly, it's his choice whether or not he wants to meet anyone in person or not. The fact that he's accepted shows he's happy with his results (as he rightfully should be) and not afraid to be under close scrutiny even someone with a keen eye such as Spex.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill ,

Please look again at the picture I have reproduced for you , I does look like there is something in fallenstars hair .

Folical is not imagening it , I can see something too .

A life he may have , but I for one would want to show my mop off and certainly rub it in a disbeleivers face , that is just human nature .

I have politely requested up to date pictures of fallenstar's scar , as I think the reason he refuses to meet spex before his surgery is due to the fact he is having his scar revised , that could be a reason , couldn't it Bill ?

I'll apologise if i'm wrong but I feel someone has to play devil's advocate here .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Bill,

I stand by my words concerning the dermmatch in his hair, as soon as i saw it, it reminded me of shaun williamson's hair. I can't say why someone would do such a thing, because i can't speak for someone else's state of mind nor assess what is logical to someone else. Neither can i say for definate that he has dermmatch and if i'm proved wrong i will completely apologise.

I'm currently writing my thesis and working 3 part time jobs, hence i'm extremely busy. But i do have 30 minutes spare between now and October icon_smile.gif

Also i don't know if there is anything in this, but Fallenstar seemed quite enthusiastic about meeting spex, that was until he said he'd better check with Mick and Dr Farjo. Straight after doing so he was too busy :P

Like i said i have no agenda i just like transparency, like i'm sure everyone else does.

PGP i don't know where your coming from mate, but Spex is one of the good guys. Attacking his character by questioning his ethics and accusing him of being a stalker, while you are creating an argument based on untruths and unknowns and purposely misquoting Spex's words to bolster your argument is both a cheek and a farce

The word mate tells it all . I actually like Spex but Fallenstar owes you NOTHING.

Wait until a patient COMPLAINS then pounce and accuse.

Everyone knows that a recommended surgeon who is shown to have produced a shitty result will own up to it and makes things right .

So for Fallenstar to "make " it appear a good result he must be stupid as hell.

Spex has went to far . He not the fhi . The guy said to come after surgery not before . Is that too hard to understand.

How about he going on a worldwide tour to satisfy you.

How about YOU go see him and report back.

Bill

All spex ever asked was to see fallenstar's results before his second surgery and even offered to travel to see them , to make this as easy as humanly possible , he has never turned this into "which doctor is best thread " ,

Bill , why are you blantently going after the , in your own words the "good guy " ?

I hope spex does NOT come back onto this thread as things will just only get twisted and turned against him .

Also fallenstar has only given him the day after his surgery to see him , so thats between NOW AND NOVEMBER 6TH , thats 73 days , are you telling me fallenstar is busy 24/7 for everone of those 73 days ?

The whole thing smells funny to me , I don't think what spex asked was in any way unreasonable , how can you seem to think it is ?

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Oh and Richie I like you and think that your very respectful because I know Spex is your boy and you could probably disrepect me from across the world but the Farjo clinic hasnt had any negative posts in a long time that I can remember .

If this was Mick posting I could understand but this is a poster.

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

PGP i don't know where your coming from mate, but Spex is one of the good guys. Attacking his character by questioning his ethics and accusing him of being a stalker, while you are creating an argument based on untruths and unknowns and purposely misquoting Spex's words to bolster your argument is both a cheek and a farce

The word mate tells it all . I actually like Spex but Fallenstar owes you NOTHING.

Wait until a patient COMPLAINS then pounce and accuse.

Everyone knows that a recommended surgeon who is shown to have produced a shitty result will own up to it and makes things right .

So for Fallenstar to "make " it appear a good result he must be stupid as hell.

Spex has went to far . He not the fhi . The guy said to come after surgery not before . Is that too hard to understand.

How about he going on a worldwide tour to satisfy you.

How about YOU go see him and report back.

The word mate says it all? So because i use the same colloquialism as Spex i must what? be a Spex shill or something? Usual charge ay mate?

when you post photos on the forums you've gotta be prepared to be scrutinised I'm entitled to my opinion and i merely stated it. Neither your nor i can be proved definitively correct until we see hard clear evidence.

Fallenstar has well documented his hair transplant journey with photos on his hair loss weblog. Though it's obvious that none of his photos (before, progression, or after) are super high resolution, in my opinion, the result is still obvious.

I encourage members to take a look at his blog, read his story, and view all of his photos on every journal entry and draw your own conclusion.

It seems quite obvious to me however, that this is a stellar result from the Farjo clinic. His scar also appears to be quite fine, even when looking at his 2 week picture out from surgery.

8271017093_fallenstar.jpg

Regards,

Bill

fallenstar.jpg

hey please grow

I agree with you on the last point , i take lots of photos , some better then others , I post the good ones so as not to incure any negative response .

The clear diiference is that I show clear outside pics and state that i have just dried my hair after a bath and I am wearing no product or styling wax , this can be clearly seen in my pics .

Hence transparency ,and honestly to informed patients exactly how there own ht will grow back , this helps them have realistic goals .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007