Fallenstar-pics

Fallenstar

hey fallen star

looking good bud right were you should be , well done

good pics , outside too , they are the harshest one to take , i know

anyway like i said on another thread earlier i think its great that there is a load of us growing out at the same time , and you can't beat good shots and yours looks thicker then mine hahahaha pah ! to slow growing crowns .

good growing bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx Richie/spex,

its really great to see & feel hair again as you guys are all aware.

i agree with u, the real test in when u look in outdoor lighting.

good to hear there is some competition with the "new HT's" on the block :-)

i think we are all doing excellent and this proves the technology is there if used in the right hands.

happy growing to all....let the games begin !

all the best

FS

Bill,

thx for the compliments, its feels absolutely brilliant to be with hair style again again...i guess all the brothers on this forum know what i am saying :-) i was not expecting anything until 6 months but today 2 different people mentioned something has happened to my hair but could put their figure on what....boy that great feeling...i made some story about healthy eating and using using some hair tonic..i hope i pulled it off..not sure how long i can get away with it now !

Balody, mte..i will be happy with both hasseloff or garcia...man i am ecstatic about my results...hard to contain myself :-0

hope u guys are growing well too....

best

FS

FS, You are truly looking amazing for only 5 months. As I also mentioned in your blog the crazy part is that this is just the beginning. You are not even half way done!!

How is your donor scar and the recipient area feel? Is it still a little numb? Or the feeling is back 100% to normal? Thanks for keeping us posted and happy growing.

KamCal

3664 Grafts with Dr. Hasson - Oct. 5th, 2007

My Hair Loss Weblog

Thx for compliments Kamcal, i am truly amazed that HT can produce such results. my donar area is 100% fine. no pain or numbness. i feel somewhat lucky that the whole experience has been so easy...and trouble free so far to date..that although i said i would not think about further HT's...but would be shame to not think about the crown...would really finish off a great job.

i will evaluate after 1yr period.

happy growing !

FS

richie48,

great idea but 17th is not possible for, got a big meeting at work :-(

would be good to see the real articles & compare note etc maybe some ratings and a prize for best result to date :-)

maybe if there a follow-up meeting i might try and make it. maybe u guys can do one in the south next time and in the summer months possibly...

but hope u guys have a great evening though !

fs

richie48,

great idea but 17th is not possible for, got a big meeting at work :-(

would be good to see the real articles & compare note etc maybe some ratings and a prize for best result to date :-)

maybe if there a follow-up meeting i might try and make it. maybe we can do one in the south next time and in the summer months possibly...

but hope u guys have a great evening though !

fs

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Richie/all, did the meet happen on the 17th manchester. shame i couldn't make it to show my new hair-style :-)

let me know how it went & if u guys r gonna do another get together...

i cant believe my results, getting more people at work asking questions now...great feeling. told them i am using some hair medication. they cant believe the results, no-one thinks i would ever have a HT as i used to take p.ss out of pluggy dolls effect :-)

anyways just added some bfor & after shots in my garden..let me know what u think...this is only 5.5 mnths..man this is great ! like being 25 again:-) sorry if i am getting carried away!

happy growing!

FS

Hey fallen star

Hairs looking good my friend good outside shots , from a n-w 6 to having compliments , thats great , some guys at my work joked i was wearing a wig the other day hahahaaha how fucking cool is that ? hahaha

Our meet up went really well , with about 12 guys turn up ,a good mixture of veterans and newbies , I have done an excellent write up with pics of some of the guys over in the open topic section .

here is the link

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=146128

I'm a little dissapionted as to the feed back to my post from this site but hey never mind , maybe it was missed when it got moved from the experiences section to open topic section .

We have another which is in the process of being organised , to be anounced soon the venue will be birmingham , more details to follow

looking good anyway bud , keep sending the pics

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

just had a look at your latest pics fs,coming along nicely.

dont apologise for feeling like a 25 year old again,celebrate it!think of the simpsons when homer wakes up with hair..."whoooohoooo!hair,just like everyone else!"

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Thx Balody,

i couldn't help getting excited, honestly its like a miracle when u see how u liked 10yrs ago, its a real confidence boost!!!

in Homer's case, when he wakes ups, it was a dream, but our cases it real...how cool :-)

i am really looking forward to the next 6 mnths! cant wait to see final results.

maybe i will go for the crown after all...even the missus is pushing now :-)

talk soon,

FS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome mate!do you feel there is more growth to come?

at six months i felt i was almost done,but its amazing how much it thickens in the following six to eight.

looking great though.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Thx Mate, u r totally right about growth on a almost daily basis. i seem to be talkin to people while they have their eyes are focused on my hair line..funny how they are trying to work out whats different..

i dare not think how dense my hair will be in 12-18 months..:-)

btw keep up the fight for the UK guys...i hope our results will help finish these arguments...and u know what, like u said -> we r happy with our results which is the most important thing :-)

best , FS

• 1 month later...

Well, i have been away for a while, thought i would add some recent 7 months pictures...almost forgetting that i was bald..until i see rear view of top :-)

well, i said i wouldn't do it but have scheduled HT#2 for the crown as the results have be spectacular so far even after 7 months.

Balody, u were right mate after all about sorting out the crown :-)

let me know what u think about the latest pictures, these are shots outside on very sunny day & some inside under normal lightings for contrast

btw where is Kamkal..gone very quite too...

talk soon,

FS

i told ya!i told ya!

seriously mate the part you had done looks awsome,so awsome it seems to show the crown up worse!

once that,s sorted ,baldness will be like a bad dream you once had.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Thx Guys,

i hope the dream of having a "full" head of hair comes true by summer next year when crown has had time to grow :-)

As Balody says, now the front/mid is looking great, the crown is more prominant especially in outdoor lighting...

nevermind, i am pretty confident that i will be very happy nxt year!

no more worrying about the rear view ;-)

btw Balody, u must be coming long now, looking forward to seeing ur updated pics soon.

best wishes

FS