Scar revision

louierah,

Where are you?

I think most of the coalition or recommended drs. could help you greatly with a scar revision.

I had a prior procedure and the scar wasn't terrible, but it was tender on the sides after 15 years still and wider than the ones nowadays. Now, a month out it feels and looks better. And it should only improve as time goes on.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I had a transplant and ended up with a huge scar. I love the hair growing in, but was really unhappy about the scar across the back of my head. I found Athena Beverly Hills and they fixed my scar with cosmetic tattooing. It looks really good. You should go to the web site and take a look at the before and afters. I know they have several locations, but I went to the one in Beverly Hills.

(promotional link removed)

Any pics? Sounds a little fishy only because one transplant usually doesnt result in a HUGE scar and there are far better options then tattooing. It sounds like a advertisement .

Tattooing should be the LAST resort and you should consider it will fade could possibly expanded and change colors and definetly need to be redone over and over eventually having the possibility of looking like a thick line across you head. The pictures on the site look good but those are FRESH photos

Lovemyhair your post looks fishy to me. Your only post and you recommend cosmetic tattooing along with the link of the company. I have seen two people with it done, it looks horrible. I am sure at the beginning it may look alright but once it turns grey it is a huge eyesore, very noticible.

Rah; I have seen your pictures, its appears to me that your scar is not in a bad spot (not too low or high), I am sure that a scar revision would definately improve it.

If you are considering doing this I suggest you research and see post from patients that have actually had scar revision done. Usually the italians that I have met that have come to H&W have done a procedure before in europe and almost all of them have an unacceptable scar. Usually the doctor removes the scar when they are taking a new strip. In my experiences I would say as long as the scar is not too low or high this has been successful.

If you have any questions talk to Jotronic because I am not a doctor nor do I work for H&W I only assist when needed to translation if I am available.

Good luck

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

lovemyhair44,

You are welcome to post on our community but given that your new here and your post appears more like spam than that of a satisfied patient, I have removed your promotional link.

Feel free to share your experience and/or pictures with us, but spam is not tolerated as per our terms of service.

Best wishes,

Bill