HT w/Dr. Heitmann - 5,5 Month update - 3600 Grafts

NW5a

Hello my balding brotherhood,

i looked at my christmas pics, celebrating with my famili+ friends and i am so lucky when i see that pics. Before Christmas evening i took some dermmatch and it looked incredible! I had really problems with my familiy member to make clear, how i get so much hair. Now they?‚??re google for Snakeoil and Laserbrushes ... :-)))

It?‚??s so amazing !

Thx a lot for your kind words so far !

NW5a

Hello my balding brotherhood,

i looked at my christmas pics, celebrating with my famili+ friends and i am so lucky when i see that pics. Before Christmas evening i took some dermmatch and it looked incredible! I had really problems with my familiy member to make clear, how i get so much hair. Now they?‚??re google for Snakeoil and Laserbrushes ... :-)))

It?‚??s so amazing !

Thx a lot for your kind words so far !

NW5a

NW5a,

You truly do look great. Are photos with or without dermatch? Either way, incredible results for 5.5 months. I am very happy for you. Things are super and you should be ecstatic.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Thx a lot for the kind words !

The style is the suggestion of my local hairdresser, who is standing behind me with a wide opening mouth and shaking head, cause he cannot believe my transformation :-)

I think, for "only" 3600 Grafts it looks very good and Dr.Heitmann said, that i have enough donor for a same session!

My crown has no work, but i will pray that the medics will work ! I cannot take Minox, cause i get an itching scalp ... :-(

Bill, if u re really meet him, plz tell him, that i am really pleased. Best wishes for him and familiy in the year 2008 and 1000 Thanks :-)

Hey NW5a,

"I love the world ... icon_biggrin.gif " - NW5a

CUTE!!

You're looking amazing at just 5.5 months post op. 3600gr. is a huge number of grafts and it shows.

I communicated with Andreas Kramer a few times last year when he tried to coordinate a visit to SMG. Please send him my regards.

janna, thx for the kind word!

really nice photo of you ! Perhaps i soould go to SMG ... icon_smile.gif

what do u think of a second ht ? Strip or FUE ? My thougths are, that u can look better for multigrafts to thicken the result... ! But with strip i can do the crown and when my luck goes on, i have enough to thick the frontal part ... !

My experience is with strip and not so much with fue, so I'm sure you can guess which I would choose. However, there are more and more good results from fue currently being presented. My thoughts on a second procedure for you is -- you had a strip surgery once and on the second one, the old scar should be excised out with new donor hairs. I'm not sure about getting the same number as your first transplant as you can take so much out, let say, 1.5cm wide. If your doctor takes another 1.5 again, a portion of that is your old scar, so you wouldn't be able to get as much grafts unless a brand new scar is produced because the doctor went below or above the last donor scar leaving you with two donor scars. BTW, I wouldn't recommend that option.

Thanks for the picture comment. icon_smile.gif

Oops, thank you balody!

• 2 months later...