Hard vs. Soft Hairline

Gorpy

Dang it! I apparently need to work on my cryptological skills. I remember back in high school I would write girls phone numbers down in hexi-decimal or binary code to keep the current girl from knowing what it was. Thought I was oh so slick. What a dork.

Here's a thread jacking question: I am noticing a couple of possible "oopsies" in my hairline in the way of a couple of 2 or 3 hair grafts. Think they'll be terribly noticeable once grown in? Like mini / micros?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem jacking my thread (that didn't come out right). As far as 2 and 3 hair grafts in the hairline - you might get away with a couple of 2's depending on where they are, but the 3's might be noticeable.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Well, I got out the wifes new cam and took some super high quality shots of the entire txplanted area. Zooming in, I found a couple of 2's that are actually just behind the hairline, maybe a half centimeter. But its still hard to tell exact distance since I'm only 90 days out. No 3's thank goodness. I did figure out why it looks weird though: the hairs are much thicker than most of the native hairs! Like twice as thick than some of the old wispies still hanging on for life. Two of them sprouting very close to each other looks funky right now but I'm guessing that will go away once all of it grows in and relaxes?

Ah yes, that sounds more normal now. Some 2's behind the initial hairline is normal. You're right, that'll start to look more normal as all the other hair comes in.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery