3600 grafts Dr.Heitmann - final result !

NW5a

As it has been for quite some time, your hair looks great! Congrats, once again, and best wishes as you move forward!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

NW5A,

It's terrific seeing great things happen to great people! You deserve the nice new head of hair you have!

I've had the privilege of meeting and speaking with Dr. Heitmann in Montreal. Apparently he was trained by Coalition member Dr. Feriduni. No wonder Dr. Heitmann seems to be producing ultra refined results.

I have invited him to post more examples of his work on our forum for consideration for potential recommendation. I expect we'll be seeing more of his great work in the near future.

Congrats to you NW5A for a new sporting do!

Best wishes,

Bill

NW5a.

That looks terrific! i see you have mentioned that you use laser treatment in your blog? Do you still use that? do you think it is helping you in any way? Did your HT surgeon advice you to get on it?? I am just curious as there is lot of debate about effectiveness of laser if any.....

Thx guys !

U can believe, that i am more than happy. Many things changed and my selfconvidence get a boost! At every time i can see my hair in a mirror, there is big smile inside of me icon_biggrin.gif

I bought the laser after my surgery and used it 5-6 month after it. I was tyred of using it every evening. Perhaps i will start it once again next time for my crown.

NW5a:

Excellent result. Hope you don't tell us that this is as a result of laser!!!

Why don't you try laser on your crown for 4 months, take pics before and after, and show us. Then we can all assess the effectiveness of the laser.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley