reaction

Originally posted by Michaellovesnyc:

After the HT; do you find it easier to date younger girls?

Unfortunately there is no dating system available in India. icon_frown.gif We get marry only once and thats it.

Originally posted by Michaellovesnyc:

After the HT; do you find it easier to date younger girls? Why do women get so bad looking as they get older while men get better or is that just my opinion?

That is my opinion too. Women look beautiful only when they are young. In other words, we are interested in only those women whose body parts are tight and soft. icon_wink.gif Once their body parts get loose and they got some wrinkles, we loose interest in them. So they look bad.

But men can remain stronger till their fifties. So automatically they look good. icon_cool.gif

Ravi Vide

If you want to date younger girls dont bother with a HT, just move to Asia. Im 40 and I havent had a gf over 24 for the 3 years I've lived here.(the youngest, 19!). And only good looking girls with great personalities.

It's a different culture.Here girls prefer older men.

In the west your really pushing sh1t up hill to date anyone with the attitude of girls there these days.Penis envy is rife.

I know I had a girl when I had hair and don't have one right now or since I've been balding, minus a few drunken frat-nights with a hat on. hahahaha

Anyway, it's been kind of painful to deal with that loneliness. A girl I would have gone after (and yeah, even if she WAS WORTH IT) I just couldn't because of how I felt about myself. It wouldn't be fair to her to be miserable, even if she didn't care about my hair.

There was one kind of tipping point for me, when a girl I knew asked me about me going bald. I didn't know what to say. I just left that group of people and walked back to my apartment by myself. I felt like shit and still do. I want this crap to be over with and I am sick of waiting.

Yeah, there are worse things in life, but maybe I'm lucky enough for this to be my crutch? In any case, it hurts to feel abnormal and physically ugly. I feel like I can't win. I lose weight, look good - lose hair, look bad.

What the hell.

Also, as mean spirited as it was, it felt great to instant message the girl who had made that comment to me. It was a few days post-op and I sent her a message that said, "my hair will be looking good soon, baby."

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by dhuge67:

There was one kind of tipping point for me, when a girl I knew asked me about me going bald. I didn't know what to say. I just left that group of people and walked back to my apartment by myself.

You should have informed her that with modern liposuction, it would be possible for her to have the excess fat removed from her flabby butt and belly and placed on her chest where her breasts should be icon_mad.gif That would have shut her up.

Originally posted by PB:
Originally posted by dhuge67:

There was one kind of tipping point for me, when a girl I knew asked me about me going bald. I didn't know what to say. I just left that group of people and walked back to my apartment by myself.

You should have informed her that with modern liposuction, it would be possible for her to have the excess fat removed from her flabby butt and belly and placed on her chest where her breasts should be icon_mad.gif That would have shut her up.

Haha!

I felt like telling her that the reason I was going bald was for the same reason that she was born a bitch. It just happens.

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

I got more beautiful girl friend after loosing my hair whereas I had an average looking girl friend before hairloss. How? I started practicing impressing people with my way of talking by adding some jokes etc. The point is When you loose one weapon try to use other weapon. But don't give up. Now I am the highlight in my team. My improved speaking skills made me the team leader in my organization. Though I don't like the baldness I must say thanks to it. It changed my attitude.

-Jagdish

Ravi Vide

I think losing my hair may of helped make me a little more humble, but I'd rather have hair and a bad attitude all rhe same.

3 month update pic of me in Asia.

Me_in_Thailand.gif.6f3742e47073b1f90cdef3a6cae7899c.gif

Man, some of you guys on this thread (not all of you) have some seriously screwed-up attitudes toward women. Any woman worth having, no matter what she looks like, will judge you not on the basis of looks, but on your character.

Everyone's looks decline with age, male or female, at some point. If you're lucky, you realize at a fairly young age that remaining fit and healthy is the best thing you can do for yourself physically, and that cultivating an attractive personality and view on life is what's going to get you through the long haul.

"Why do women get so bad-looking as they get older..."

"Women only look beautiful when they are young."

Are you guys SERIOUS with this stuff?

Good grief...

Originally posted by angel706:

Man, some of you guys on this thread (not all of you) have some seriously screwed-up attitudes toward women. Any woman worth having, no matter what she looks like, will judge you not on the basis of looks, but on your character.

Ev

Saying that is an insult to my intelligence.

Obviously any woman worth being with is one that likes you for you and not for your damn hair. The point I made was that if I'm not even comfortable enough to get to know the woman because of how bad I feel about myself, then she won't even have the opportunity to know me and I won't have the opportunity to really get to know her.

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

dhuge67,

I didn't mean to insult your intelligence, obviously. It wasn't even your comments that stuck under my craw. I totally understand your reasons for going through this process...you were feeling insecure about your appearance, and you hoped having a HT would help you feel better about it. Good for you! I think that's the best reason to go through ANY kind of cosmetic surgery. It was certainly mine...as a woman who previously had a receding hairline, I felt the same way. Like I stuck out somehow, and I hoped this surgery would help.

What was creeping me out was the misogynistic vibe about women getting ugly as they age. I didn't read any of that from you. You seem like a decent guy in that respect. So, sorry if I offended you personally.

Also, it seems like one or two of the guys on this thread are looking at HT as the ticket that's going to suddenly help them get lucky with young skirts. Which, I'm sorry, but is just creepy and offensive to me as a woman. I think most women would feel the same way. Particularly the young skirts.

Originally posted by angel706:

dhuge67,

I didn't mean to insult your intelligence, obviously. It wasn't even your comments that stuck under my craw. I totally understand your reasons for going through this process...you were feeling insecure about your appearance, and you hoped having a HT would help you feel better about it. Good for you! I think that's the best reason to go through ANY kind of cosmetic surgery. It was certainly mine...as a woman who previously had a receding hairline, I felt the same way. Like I stuck out somehow, and I hoped this surgery would help.

What was creeping me out was the misogynistic vibe about women getting ugly as they age. I didn't read any of that from you. You seem like a decent guy in that respect. So, sorry if I offended you personally.

Also, it seems like one or two of the guys on this thread are looking at HT as the ticket that's going to suddenly help them get lucky with young skirts. Which, I'm sorry, but is just creepy and offensive to me as a woman. I think most women would feel the same way. Particularly the young skirts.

I'm with you all the way on what you're saying. My bad for jumping on you, thinking you were criticizing my reasoning.

Isn't the whole idea of love about finding someone who you want to be with for all time, regardless of appearance or attraction? Like Angel was saying, appearances are fleeting, in my case the hair just went a little too fast. If you reason that you want an HT to attract a female, and you are young, I can understand.

It is natural for older men to lose hair, but if they do it (get an HT) to feel more comfortable with themselves and aren't thinking about doing it to simply please other, possibly younger girls- that's a different line of logic...and I think much more mature.

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

What's wrong with dating younger women?

Oh no, attack of the feminazi's even on a HT site.

I'll tell it straight up for you sweetheart.

YES, US MEN LIKE TO GET IT ON WITH YOUNG SKIRT. And we'll go to extraordinary lengths to achieve it.

We have done so for millenia.

If that creeps you out you should find something else to think about. Maybe read a book or take up a hoby.

Hi brianf,

I don't think that you speak of all of us bro (Well maybe a lot of the single ones). Sure our fantasies might include the great looking young women, but when you find someone you really connect with you would not trade her (or risk it) for anything in the world.

I do find that different people find different people attractive and a good personality can definately make a girl more attractive icon_smile.gif

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

I think it's a matter of personal taste.

And Jakevig does have a point, it's not only about looks if you find the right girl.

But, this topic wasn't started as a debate on younger girls, michaellovesnyc asked a specific question, and some of us have tried to answer that specific question.

Personally, I didn't have a HT just to meet beautiful young women, I already have one. I'm like dhuge67, I did it for myself.

And whatever reason you do it for is purely your business and you shouldn't be roasted for it. It's your head, your money and your life improvement.

Good luck in the Ukraine mlnyc. They certainly have some attractive women there.

What utter shit, the reason that some of the posters here can't get a nice girl of any age is obviously that they have no idea how to treat a woman and an unhealthy attidude to women in general.

the only thing a head of hair will do is perhaps make a first impression on a woman who doesn't find herself attracted to balding men. after that there has to be something else to make a relationship work.it will also give some men a bit more confidence when speaking to women.

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Originally posted by irish homer:

What utter shit, the reason that some of the posters here can't get a nice girl of any age is obviously that they have no idea how to treat a woman and an unhealthy attidude to women in general.

the only thing a head of hair will do is perhaps make a first impression on a woman who doesn't find herself attracted to balding men. after that there has to be something else to make a relationship work.it will also give some men a bit more confidence when speaking to women.

Precisely.

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

Ok guys, at this point I think we are leaving the reason for this forum. I think if you want to leave the country for a wife fine. If you want to leave the country for sex, that's fine as well. You have all the freedom to believe as you wish. However, some of the comments here could be construed as sexist or offensive to female or male members. Because this thread is for experiences and surgeon reviews, I would recommend moving this conversation to the OFF-TOPIC thread to continue this one fella's! icon_smile.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.