The DHI Saga continues

It appears Peter Mac, a very reputable and competent consultant for DHI is now on his own. His new signature is as follows:

"Disclaimer--I am an independent hair transplant surgical assistant, consultant, and hair loss researcher. I have worked for hairlosshelp.com and for the DHI Clinic. Any opinions that I have posted are my own."

Good Luck to him!!

TMAN

It appears Peter Mac, a very reputable and competent consultant for DHI is now on his own. His new signature is as follows:

"Disclaimer--I am an independent hair transplant surgical assistant, consultant, and hair loss researcher. I have worked for hairlosshelp.com and for the DHI Clinic. Any opinions that I have posted are my own."

Good Luck to him!!

TMAN

you know, I haven't seen peter coment on the dhi situation, and even though everyone is giving him kudos, I won't untill I see his explanation of what happened, and his explanation of how he handled it.

I'm pretty sure the whole situation should have been handled better then he did.

he should have made a comment as soon as the email was posted, since his name was invoked, he should have immediatly told us just how valid were the contents, and he should have told us if he know how the email was made available to the public.

those are my feelings

Peter Mac probably can't comment on those emails for legal reasons.

I remember when Peter first started working for DHI, he promised that he would not work for them if it turned out they were not doing everything the best way possible.

BRAVO to Peter Mac for keeping his word.

I remember when Peter first started working for DHI, he promised that he would not work for them if it turned out they were not doing everything the best way possible.

I don't see it...as far as I'm concerned, he has to make some kind of comment, and he hasn't.

I can't reserve judgement on behavior that is clearly deceptive, I'll pass jusdement on this deceptive behavior, and then I'll retract those feelings if I find out otherwise.

I don't see it that way at all...as far as I'm concerned, given the magnitude of the events as they transpired, he HAS to make some kind of comment and he hasn't....this is unethical in every sense of the expression.

I can't reserve judgement on behavior that is clearly deceptive and unethical, I'll pass jusdement on his deceptive behavior, and then I'll retract those feelings if I find out otherwise.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> It would be very helpful if Peter Mac could post the reasons he originally went to work for DHI.

Peter Mac did comment on that, when he originally was hired. He wanted to work in the industry, he wanted to learn about hair transplant surgery and so on.

To PC

As I said, Peter Mac most likely cannot comment on the emails because of legal concerns.

As I said, Peter Mac most likely cannot comment on the emails because of legal concerns.

I understand, your feelings arfy, but if that's the case, he has to say that that's the case.that's how I feel, but I understand how you and others feel

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And I wonder how long it will be, before he get's banned from HLH. why on earth would I be banned from HLH?

I am an independent hair transplant surgical consultant and hair loss researcher. Any opinions I have posted are my own. I am working on a few hair loss/transplant projects and will be making some announcements concerning them in the near future.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I understand, your feelings arfy, but if that's the case, he has to say that that's the case.that's how I feel, but I understand how you and others feel Arfy is correct. In another thread I did state I have no authority to comment on the thread you mentioned. It is my understanding that DHI is aware of who started that thread. If DHI wants to advise me who posted the information in question and give me permission to discuss it then I can make some comments. Until then this is a topic I am not allowed to discuss. My behavior is not deceptive nor unethical. I do not know you and I don't understand why you continue to attack me.

I am an independent hair transplant surgical consultant and hair loss researcher. Any opinions I have posted are my own. I am working on a few hair loss/transplant projects and will be making some announcements concerning them in the near future.

PC, if you have any kind of decent job you will understand the concept of non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement. These are generally a requirement of any job when you first sign on, if you violate them you could lose quite a bit.

If you really dig into the history of Peter Mac you will realize as we all do that he has provided input on many topics on these forums and has nothing to hide. I am sure if he could comment he would so why can't we just drop this and move on.

TMAN

believe me, I have been involved with non disclosure issues....always a convenient excuse to avoid questions that need to be answered.

so long as the questions go un answered, those affected by what would be the answers have to assume the worst in order to protect their own interest.

who would argue with that point?

this is the nature and neccessity of non disclosure

telephone man, sorry to dissagree with your assessment of petermac...until he tells us what needs to be told...as far as anyone can see, he clearly has something to hide in these events...he is named as a principle in the very email.

and a company's reputation has been brought to ruin by the mere accusation.

as far as letting it drop, I have let it drop...I don't bring these things up...I wouldn't comment on the other site, and I didn't start this thread or anything like it...I don't bring these things with dhi up, I just respond when I see people just following the flock because of an unsubstantiated attack.

In another thread I did state I have no authority to comment on the thread you mentioned. It is my understanding that DHI is aware of who started that thread. If DHI wants to advise me who posted the information in question and give me permission to discuss it then I can make some comments. Until then this is a topic I am not allowed to discuss. My behavior is not deceptive nor unethical. I do not know you and I don't understand why you continue to attack me.

making the statement that you "have no authority to comment" is a very convenient little dance...very few people have "authority to comment" petermac...you have the authority that freedom of speech gives you along with the rest of us.

if you've legally been forbidden to speak on the matter say so in no uncertain terms...none of this little dance of words

this type of statement won't prevent speculation of your involvement though, as it comes far too late if it comes at all

now, I don't continue to attack you, I respond to the issue when it's brought up...I never bring it up...this thread has been dead for some time till you resurected it, and I make it a point to avoid the issue since it's so very distressing to me.

I don't know you ether petermac..I've always clicked on whatever thread I saw you had an answer...you were held in high regard until you did nothing but sit back and watch when this smear campaign was put into motion.

however...as far as your actions with the smear campaign;

when the email was posted, though you are mentioned as a principle, you were silent...this is not acceptable and quite indicative of your possible involvement

you had no comment on the illegal posting of a damaging email which invoked your name

nor the contents, whether the contents were authentic.

nor whether you believed the contents were supportable or simply a claim made by possibly disgruntled associates or competitors

saying "dhi knows who did this" doesn't mean you didn't do it

I'd like to know...did you post that email or are you involved with it's posting?

if you are involved, do you believe the allegations in the email are supportable?

or is your opinion that the allegations are not supportable?

if you have nothing to do with the illegal posting of the email...do you believe the contents of the email are supportable?..or do you believe the contents are not supportable

until you have answers to those very important questions, I have no choice but to hold you in judgment of allowing the smear campaign go forward...unethical and deceptive by every definition of those terms.

IN ADDITION

Ferrel banned me from the site because of my criticism of your behavior in this matter.

how does that sit with you petermac?

tell me petermac...wouldn't YOU critisize this behavior if it weren't you being critisized?

I believe you would...maybe not...I clearly don't know you.

then Ferrel had the NERVE to make believe he didn't ban me...had the GALL to make the comment on his site where I couldn't respond since I was banned, and he had the GALL to call ME the liar.

I guess he doesn't know how easy it is to prove those things true or false.

when I posted proof that the Ban was true, (I had to do it on this site since I'm banned where he called me a liar)....no explanation from him that it must have been some kind of technical issue (which was a convenient out I gave him so he could save his reputation...though I knew it wasn't a valid explanation)

and then obviously as we see, no apology from him for calling ME the liar when I proved the ban...he CLEARLY lied about the entire issue...I wonder why he even brought it up...his image is the worse for it, and the conflict of interest seems apparent

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I make it a point to avoid the issue since it's so very distressing to me.

You repeatedly attack me, but refuse to reveal yourself or your motives for attacking me or why this is distressing to you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>saying "dhi knows who did this" doesn't mean you didn't do it. I'd like to know...did you post that email or are you involved with it's posting? I clearly stated I did not and I do not know who did. Perhaps you should re-read the threads on this subject.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ferrel banned me from the site because of my criticism of your behavior in this matter.

how does that sit with you petermac? this is not true. In order for this statement to be accurate Farrel must have access to the IP addresses of both web sites. Farrel doesn't have access to the database of the hair transplant network. Your arguments are absurd.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>then Ferrel had the NERVE to make believe he didn't ban me...had the GALL to make the comment on his site where I couldn't respond since I was banned, and he had the GALL to call ME the liar. your arguments are ridiculous. You are making a claim that Farrel is omniscient and magically knows your different user names on two different forums along with your unique IP.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> why on earth would I be banned from HLH?

Sorry, my fault. I knew either you or DHI would go, and figured that site would have choosen money first.

Well, I was right about one part of that, but glad to see you are still around.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You repeatedly attack me, but refuse to reveal yourself or your motives for attacking me or why this is distressing to you.

1) you're not paying attention..I don't continue to attack you, this thread is long old as far as I'm concerned...I avoid this entire situation...I respond to the issue as it's presented...why are you saying I continue to attack you?...you reserected this thread, not me...this thread is dead and you you resurected it yet refuse to address the questions that need to be answered by you

you have some nerve telling me I continue to attack you.

now,I have ALWAYS said who I was and why this is disstressing..go back and read my response to anyone every time this is asked,,,the answer hasn't changed.

I'll say it again;

I have had a recent ht with dr. feller who I believe is the very best ht surgeon in the world...I think anyone that would leave this country when dr. feller is a drive or plane ride away just has not done the research.

I never knew much about dhi untill the post of that email which invokes your name.

the reason this dhi issue is distressing is that a company's reputation is brought to ruin simply by virtue of an unsubstantiated attack

you have been silent when clearly you need to speak.

now, again petermac, I don't comtinue to attack you...I was hoping the issue wouldn't be brought up again, and here you are doing it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I clearly stated I did not and I do not know who did. Perhaps you should re-read the threads on this subject.

if you said it, I didn't read it..did you forget I'm banned on that site?..you never said it here till now, though I've asked.

I stopped reading anything about dhi on that site when farrel banned me.

now you've said it here, and this is the first time I've seen it...I'll accept this as one of the answers to important questions that need to be answered.

thank you for this answer but there are other important questions whcih you haven't addressed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>In order for this statement to be accurate Farrel must have access to the IP addresses of both web sites. Farrel doesn't have access to the database of the hair transplant network. Your arguments are absurd.

I was asked before this dhi issue on that board if carlie was pc, I told everyone I was...now, since my comments on the dhi issue, carlies password was refused by the board...I wrote the administrator to see if it was a board issue and received no answer...I created a new account as "carly" with a user name as "not2shabby"...I knew if I was persona non grata, the board would recognize the ip...this account was banned as well, as you can see from the screenshot I posted....too simple, and telling that farrel chose to call me a liar on a board he knows I can not respond

all this was made clear before, you're just not paying attention to anything but what you want to post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>In order for this statement to be accurate Farrel must have access to the IP addresses of both web sites. Farrel doesn't have access to the database of the hair transplant network. Your arguments are absurd.

how obsurd...it doesn't take "omniscience" to figure out what's common knowledge...it's obvious how he knew who I was...pay attention please.

the screenshot says it all, I am banned for no other reason, as proven unequivicalbly, and he has the GALL to make beleive he didn't do it...well then who did? you?

he even told his public to "cut and paste" what he had to say...he knew when he made that request that I couldn't post there

why didn't he come here and bring up the issue?

now, petermac, you need to stop avoiding the issue;

if as you say, you have nothing to do with the illegal posting of the email;

do you believe the contents of the email are supportable?..or do you believe the contents are not supportable

if you've been given a legal mandate, if you've legally been forbidden to speak on the matter say so in no uncertain terms...othewise refusing to comment just conveient.

until you have answers to those very important questions, I have no choice but to hold you in judgment of allowing the smear campaign go forward...unethical and deceptive by every definition of those terms.

PC,

I believe Farrel said you were banned from HLH because you used an invalid e-mail address. Nothing more, nothing less.

I worked with some exceptional people at DHI who I believe have a lot of potential. I will always consider them my very close friends. It is a shame that someone tried to damage their reputation by making a post such as the one in question.

PC, I wish you the best in your growth. I have talked to Dr. Feller on several occasions and he has always provided helpful information.

thank you for that information petermac...

my faith in your good will is restored, and you now have my opology

I believe Farrel said you were banned from HLH because you used an invalid e-mail address. Nothing more, nothing less.

this would make sense, and I was full prepared to make an opology to farrel. as the incorrect email address would be a fine reason for limiting my account

HOWEVER;

I just checked that account and the email address is valid.

in addition, he called me a liar and said that the account wasn't restricted though he knew it was

never the less, I will still accept that this was a board or protocol issue...I am very understanding...but he needs to opoligize to me for his immature response and for calling me a liar when he made that post.

I can't change the email address since I'm banned, and it's still valid there, so his excuse isn't quite holding water.

never the less, I am now convinced you weren't responsible, and I give you my opologies for thinking you were

It is a shame that someone tried to damage their reputation by making a post such as the one in question.

this is the kind of comment I was hoping you'd post petermac, and now you've done it...thank you.

it doesn't say whether or not you believe the contents of the email are unsupportable , but it goes a long way

you could have also made a post that indicated you weren't happy with dhi and I would have been equally satisfied

all that I thought was that is was important to comment on one side or the other regarding this issue from the person named in the email.

you've given the kind of response you're confortable with and I thank you, and I'll be happy to avoid comment on this matter again.

however, alot of damage that dhi has suffered from that post would have been avoided if you had made your comment as soon as you saw the thread with that email petermac.

though I really think you need to be more specific...I think more along the lines "to my knowledge and my experience with dhi I believe the contents are not supportable", or "to my knowldege and experience with dhi I bbelieve the contents or charges in the email can be supportable."

but I guess that's asking too much

in any event, my respect is somewhat restored in you and your good will

I am more sorry then you know that I caused you disstress, and wish it didn't happen

though I think I'll share the blame with you, I think the type of comment I indicated should have been made immediatly and not after all this while.

now the damage to dhi is done...can they recover?..who knows.

good luck to you petermac...I hope we talk again

So the email was a lie, was it a set up? Oh that is too sad. Who could have done such a thing? WOW PC, that was some work. I have to agree with you. Why did peter take this long to admit this? I am sure he knew the damage this would cause this clinic. It would have been so easy for him to say that I never wrote this e-mail. PC, if you hadn't cornered him, I am wondering if he would have ever admitted this.

Skywalker,

you seem to know a lot about the content of the e-mail. Maybe you can expalin.

This is his quote

"I clearly stated I did not and I do not know who did. Perhaps you should re-read the threads on this subject"

Since his name was in the email, but at same time he says that he does not know who wrote the email. Don't you think if he was cc on this email he would know who wrote it? That means his e-mail address was forged and that measn the e-mail was forged. Otherwise he would know who wrote the e-mail, correct??

I am also noticing that your making extra effort towards this being true. Do you know something that we don't? I think if you know something, you should tell us all.

I am personally interested in knowing if the contents of that email were, indeed, written by PeterMac while he was employed by that company.

I don't care nearly as much that another party obtained the email and posted or not. Whistleblowers are always chastised for seemingly less-than-ethical actions but they are mostly done for a greater good. Remember the saying "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette?"

So, Petermac, why don't you just answer the question that everyone is asking? Did you or did you not compose that email? I have never seen a more simple question dodged more efficiently by any one person since Bill Clinton.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog