Man attacks hairstylist who recommended HT surgeon

arfy

I've seen this story posted around the internet, but not on this site, so I thought I'd post it here.

I do not advocate violence, but hair transplant surgeons who cannot give a natural-looking result need to be aware of the GRAVE NATURE of their actions.

When doctors give a guy a hair transplant that is anything less than excellent, it's not just a case of "Oh well, it coulda been better..." The consequences for the patient can actually be LIFE DESTROYING. And that is no exaggeration!

Guys, research the hell out of this, before you decide to get cosmetic surgery. I wish that no more guys would have to go through what this guy is going through! Doctors who do bad surgery should be driven out of business!

Okay, enough editorializing, read this:

http://www.wnbc.com/news/1796759/detail.html

I've seen this story posted around the internet, but not on this site, so I thought I'd post it here.

I do not advocate violence, but hair transplant surgeons who cannot give a natural-looking result need to be aware of the GRAVE NATURE of their actions.

When doctors give a guy a hair transplant that is anything less than excellent, it's not just a case of "Oh well, it coulda been better..." The consequences for the patient can actually be LIFE DESTROYING. And that is no exaggeration!

Guys, research the hell out of this, before you decide to get cosmetic surgery. I wish that no more guys would have to go through what this guy is going through! Doctors who do bad surgery should be driven out of business!

Okay, enough editorializing, read this:

http://www.wnbc.com/news/1796759/detail.html

• Administrators

Another example of why we all love and respect the media (once called the 4th branch of government - back when the news was actually news worthy).

Thousands of people getting successful hair transplant results is not news worthy. But give them a story about an angry young man with a bat and they'll print and reprint it.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Arfy, I agree with you on a "less than perfect" Hair Transplant IS NOT an option any more !!

After myself having 6 procedures with 4 different doctors, I can concur with that.

Open forums like this one brings real life people

to the fore front of involvement of what is good and what is bad in a endevour that ultimately affects the outcome of people for the rest of their life.

To me, if I would of never had the genetic predisposition of hairloss, I probably would not be where I am today as for decisions are made at all times in our life on how we feel and how we feel others preceive us. I would of made decisions with total confidents to change my world, instead my preception of myself with my type of hairloss, has made me hide in certain aspects of my life more ways than one.

With HT's I am thankful they have came along in the first place to give me some confidents back, and if its the last thing I do, I will have more HT's as Donor Hair and Finances let me. But I will also put my experiences forward in forums like this to make sure someone does not go thru a Bad HT if possible. They must do the research !!

I have read your post on what you went thru and what you are going thru to have some sort of dignity for your future.

As I said before, I pray God will spank those who are responsible, really hard for putting there own Greed ahead of what is right and justifiable for "Someone Elses Life" !!

Thanks

Alright, I can agre with you guys on that subject, but don't you see the stupidity in the justification of this, I mean, don't ya hink he should have attacked the DOCTOR who performed the HT and not the hairstylist, since he (hairstylist) doesn't know how the actual procedure is performed or what makes good/bad results...

I could understand justifying whacking the doctor, not the hairstylist. icon_smile.gif poor guy, gonna have to learn to cut hair with his feet for a while! icon_wink.gif

I'm sure no one is condoning taking a bat to someone over a recommendation. He didn't have to follow it. Could have done his research, etc.

On the same token, though, I have no love lost for the butcher posing as a doctor who I'm sure promised him so much and delivered so little. He gave the patient hope when their was none based on the surgeon's skill. People like that doctor make me wretch -- they give hope and have no problem stealing people's money and ruining their lives.

Utterly despicable, sub-human behavior.