Great Experience with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein in Miami

chris H

Thanks for the advice bro,

I am taking Bauman out of my list now. Seriously thanks to all of you in this forum.

How about Dr Epstein? Would anyone know?

RUN, don't walk from Epstein and Bauman. Rose and Charles are the only practioners in Florida worth a flip.

Personally i had two procedures, one with Alexander and the second one six weeks ago with Gabel, i am comfortable referring you to either.

You sound as if you need to do more research, please don't rush, please don't stop at just local options.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

• 3 months later...

i had a hair line lowering surgery 25 days ago with Dr. Epstein ,and the result so far is extremly bad. first my suiture busts on the left side, second my face still swelling after those days, usually the swelling go away after 5 to 7 days, but still i have it. i asked him what could be the problem for my swelling face, and he couldnt even give me enough answer, he just told me to see another Doctor. for anyone who is thinking to go to his office , i highly recommend not to do it. he is not worth it. he cant even answer simple questions as a Doctor. besides once you are in his hand, there is no follow up, he cares for another coming paitents. he dont even email back. THIS IS A BIG MISTAKE I MADE IN MY LIFE.:mad:

• 1 month later...

I agree, Dr. Glenn Charles and Dr. Paul Rose are the only HT docs in Florida I would trust my head to.

Dr. Epstein used to be a fairly good HT physician and was recommended on here at one time. I don't know why his quality suffered so bad.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 5 months later...

Hi I was looking for a good physician to get a rhinoplasty and hair transplant outside of europe.

I stumbled upon Dr. Epstein which was referred by one of my friends and got also good feedbacks BUT now I'm very less confident about my initial intention because of the following:

1) looking into this network I found these negative posts about his procedure results that concerned me a lot.

Question 1: Not sure to make a step back and find another physician or I also should take into account that also that good physicians have a minimum percentage of unsatisfied feedbacks?

2) Epstein wrote me, based on the pics I sent out, he performed 8,500 procedures over the past 18 years and 10 hair procedures/week and he's confident about placing just 1800/2000 grafts but not 3000/3500 to cover my crown area because he said that it is unlikely that he can obtain that many grafts\since I've already had a prodedure, and too many grafts risks further damaging my existing hairs.

Question 2: does it sound reasonable to you?

Please advice

I agree, Dr. Glenn Charles and Dr. Paul Rose are the only HT docs in Florida I would trust my head to.

Dr. Epstein used to be a fairly good HT physician and was recommended on here at one time. I don't know why his quality suffered so bad.

• 4 months later...

Dr. Epstein. l say RUN!! RUN!!!

The worst decision l ever made. 4 yrs ago a member of this forum referred him as a great HT doctor. l was so concerned about my old plugs 6 years earlier and l paid this guy over $8000. not a single hair grew and for over a year he keep telling me is a sock loss and the hair will grow. When l ask for a refund he told me he doesn't refund me and l should remember l signed a no hold liability paper. l never read that form to no it's says if you screw up the HT procedure he is not liable. This guy is really bad. The guy who recommended him to me on this forum(l just can't recall his user name now) Please be careful. Is not just the money lost but the time of recovery and waste of donor site.

Hi I was looking for a good physician to get a rhinoplasty and hair transplant outside of europe.

I stumbled upon Dr. Epstein which was referred by one of my friends and got also good feedbacks BUT now I'm very less confident about my initial intention because of the following:

1) looking into this network I found these negative posts about his procedure results that concerned me a lot.

Question 1: Not sure to make a step back and find another physician or I also should take into account that also that good physicians have a minimum percentage of unsatisfied feedbacks?

2) Epstein wrote me, based on the pics I sent out, he performed 8,500 procedures over the past 18 years and 10 hair procedures/week and he's confident about placing just 1800/2000 grafts but not 3000/3500 to cover my crown area because he said that it is unlikely that he can obtain that many grafts\since I've already had a prodedure, and too many grafts risks further damaging my existing hairs.

Question 2: does it sound reasonable to you?

Please advice

I would not even consider Epstein. If you're looking for rhinoplasty and a hair transplant I would contact Dr Lindsey McLean. I know he does other cosmetic surgery other than hair transplants, not sure about rhinoplasty, he is very active on here and I think he is one of the best all around surgeons in the industry. He is on here all the time I would contact him. Also I think Spex is a consultant for him now and he is based in the UK and always meets up with potential patients to give advice, so you might want to contact him as well.

Good Luck!